Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013

The first build is 15.0.0.5420.

TrustPort company, a producer of antivirus software and applications for mobile platforms, is launching its new 2015 security software product line for home and company users. Besides traditionally superb virus protection, spam filtering, firewall protection, parental control, and other security tools, many other useful functions will be introduced. These developments come from TrustPort’s vision of always responding to customers’ demands.

A new tool called Optima, was added into the 2015 version, which basically enables the optimization of user PC’s. It cleans temporary directories, cleans registry and optimizes file access. The core of the security products was also enhanced, and one of TrustPort’s scanning engines was also upgraded. Users of the new version will also welcome the intuitive graphic user interface, which was improved and made more clearer.

The product lines will remain the same; products for home users and for the corporate sphere. Home users can make their own choice for required protection according to their demands on security level. They can either opt for basic protection with TrustPort Antivirus, or for the more advanced TrustPort Internet Security, or for complete piece of mind TrustPort Total Protection.

TrustPort also thinks of customers using mobile devices. TrustPort Mobile Security is based on TrustPort’s own scanning engine and offers not only the function of scanning the phone on demand, but it also offers a resident shield, thus offering superior protection against all mobile threats. Users can download more TrustPort applications running on Android and iOS platforms for free.

13 languages are supported...:woot:

RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
  • Intel® Pentium IV processor or compatible
  • 512 MB RAM
  • 500 MB free disc space
Microsoft® Windows® XP
Microsoft® Windows® Vista
Microsoft® Windows® 7
Microsoft® Windows® 8 (x86 and X64)

http://www.trustport.com/en/products/home

http://www.trustport.com/en/download

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
Trus Port is good av ( great detection) i use trust port for 1 year!
but weak zero attack...and little buggy.

Vikram R Kumar

May 26, 2015
Hi
I'm Using TrustPort Total Protection It was block ( Even i'm not open Google Also) hole internet connection.
After I Uninstall the TrustPort Total Protection Internet connection very good to use.
How can i solve this problem.
Can anybody help me please.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.