Expired TrustPort TP 2013 and TrustPort USB AV 2013

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malware1

Level 76
Thread author
Sep 28, 2011
Maximum protection for your computer against malware, online threats and misuse of confidential data. The program protects the computer from viruses and spyware at all entry points. All electronic mail and websites are examined in order to detect dangerous or unwanted content. It enables the reliable protection of sensitive data by encryption or the permanent shredding of confidential files no longer in use. The program also contains a unique multi-engine scanning technology, which guarantees high malware detection.

https://ssl.dobreprogramy.pl/AkcjaTrustport.html

P

Plexx

has anyone tested this giveaway? It says its for readers of dobreprogramy but then when I press to fill the form, page gets blank.
I used Google Translate for it since I am not at home.

ReviewsAntivirus: how good in your opinion is Turstport?

woomera

Level 7
Verified
Jan 15, 2012
the translation says to accounts created july 15 or earlier which means its not possible to get now?

woomera

Level 7
Verified
Jan 15, 2012
Biozfear said:
has anyone tested this giveaway? It says its for readers of dobreprogramy but then when I press to fill the form, page gets blank.
I used Google Translate for it since I am not at home.

ReviewsAntivirus: how good in your opinion is Turstport?

has high detection rate but with price to pay. too many false-positives plus some performance impact which is noticeable but so are many products...

P

Plexx

Hum, so no way I can get this tool to do a test run. Well, it could be worse.

I know ReviewsAntivirus been having good results, thats why I asked:)

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
This offer is only available to people who made an dobreprogramy account on the 15th or earlier, If you make an account now and try to get a license you will not be able to get one.

You will just get this message.

5gbWx.png

No thanks.

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
Biozfear said:
Hum, so no way I can get this tool to do a test run. Well, it could be worse.

I know ReviewsAntivirus been having good results, thats why I asked:)

you can test each and every Trustport software by using 30 days trial from their homepage:
http://www.trustport.com/en/products

Trustport TP 2013 trial
:http://www.trustport.com/download/file/TrustPort_Total_Protection.exe

Trustport usb av:
:http://www.trustport.com/download/file/TrustPort_USB_Antivirus.exe

Malware1

Level 76
Thread author
Sep 28, 2011
Dashke said:
Huh, missed this one. And I really wanted this USB AV. Gonna buy it now. :/

Do you want my license?

Dziękujemy za wzięcie udziału w akcji - licencja pojawi się w Twoim profilu w ciągu kilku dni.

Thank you for taking part in the action - the license will appear in your profile within a few days.

PiMma.png

gery79

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
i am interested in this product as my current TIS is running out in a few weeks so if anyone does not need it please be kind to share
Sincerely Gery

Dashke

Level 1
Feb 3, 2012
ReviewsAntivirus said:
Dashke said:
Huh, missed this one. And I really wanted this USB AV. Gonna buy it now. :/

Do you want my license?

If you are using it, then keep it, but if not, I would be more than happy. :)
And I can give you one more license for Online Armor if you want! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.