Advice Request Trying out SpyShelter

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

boutthatlife

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
I'm trying out spyshelter right now. What I love LOVE about this firewall is that it shows the apps and the ip's connecting to it very easily. For a long time I wanted to know what the hell svchost.exe was connecting to and now I know. I've found some suspect ip's. Thanks again MalwareTips! If I buy it, I will let the devs know I found the app via this site.

Is there way to import a list of attacking ips to block into this software?

It would be nice if there was geolocation blocking available.

ichito

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 12, 2013
Is there way to import a list of attacking ips to block into this software?

It would be nice if there was geolocation blocking available.
No...there is no option to import list of servers...you can block it - and add to the list - manualy from the window "recently accesed servers list". You can also create individual rule in tab "Network zones" - it might be for single or some range of adres/port .

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.