Turn your Android device into a mouse

• Thread starter Deleted member 178
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
Smartphones and tablets can take on many roles, like delivering recipes in the kitchen to beginner chefs or entertaining owners with kitten videos during their commute. However, the very same devices can also be used to control PCs through an Android app like WiFi Mouse.

Source

Tom172

Level 1
Feb 11, 2011
I currently have a spare Android Phone and am looking for something interesting to do with it.

Thinking of getting a 32GB SD card and using it for Wireless Media Storage using Servers Ultimate

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Hmm, this might be good if you have a presentation that you have to do and can walk around the room with your phone and click to go to slide to slide. Nice find. :)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I guess if you lost your mouse it would be handy.I guess it wouldnt hurt to instal it,might come in handy

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.