Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Twitter ‘Shadow Banning’ Christians, Conservatives: on trunews.com:
Twitter ‘Shadow Banning’ Christians, Conservatives
2018-TruNews-Twitter-Logo-Laptop-POTUS-Getty.jpg

According to a new video released by Project Veritas, Twitter software engineers admit to developing tools to help the social media platform censor Christian and politically conservative users.

January 12, 2018

In a new undercover video released by Project Veritas, a Twitter software engineer admits the social media platform is writing secret “shadow banning” code in an attempt to silence Christians and politically conservative users.

Former software engineer Abhinov Vadrevu explained what, exactly, “shadow banning” is during an interview Project Veritas said was recorded Jan. 3:

"The idea of a shadow ban is that you ban someone but they don’t know they’ve been banned, because they keep posting and no one sees their content. So they just think that no one is engaging with their content, when in reality, no one is seeing it."

Current Twitter software engineer Steven Pierre said the social media giant uses computers to monitor every single tweet that goes out. Those computers determine if each tweet is “negative” or “positive” and then deletes those that don’t adhere to a specific “way of talking.” A third Twitter employee, Trust and Safety Team Policy Manager Olinda Hassan added:

"We’re trying to get the [expletive] people to not show up. It’s a product thing we’re working on right now."

In all, Project Veritas spoke with eight current and recently departed Twitter employees over the course of eight months, compiling hidden camera footage of their conversations about the social media platform’s efforts to silence politically conservative users, supporters of President Donald Trump, and Christians. Some parts of that effort are manually handled by “curators,” while others are handled with a computer algorithm. Pranay Singh, a direct messaging engineer at Twitter, said:

"Yeah you look for Trump, or America, and you have like five thousand keywords to describe a redneck. Then you look and parse all the messages, all the pictures, and then you look for stuff that matches that stuff …I would say majority of it are for Republicans, because they’re all from Russia, and they wanted Trump to win."

Words that would flag a response from Twitter included “God,” “guns,” and “’Merica.” Posts that included the American flag or a cross would also get flagged. Content Review Agent Mo Norai said these efforts were not part of any official directive, but rather came from “unwritten rules” delivered by top company executives:

"A lot of unwritten rules, and being that we’re in San Francisco, we’re in California, very liberal, a very blue state. You had to be… I mean as a company you can’t really say it because it would make you look bad, but behind closed doors are lots of rules."

The new video followed a Jan. 10 expose involving another Twitter employee, who bragged the social media giant would be “more than happy to help the Department of Justice with their little [President Donald Trump] investigation.” Twitter quickly responded, saying the employee in that video had been speaking in an individual capacity, not on behalf of the company.

Project Veritas promises more videos are coming.

Kubla

Level 8
Verified
Jan 22, 2017
Facebook, Google, are doing the same thing, they are playing the long game intentionally, quietly, slowly and methodically silencing the conservative Right trying to do it at a pace that where people don't realize what is going until it is to late and they have complete control of the message.

He who controls the message controls all.

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
Thanks for this post. This is very, very sad. Corporations in the USA used to be run by people who were in practice apolitical, people who prided themselves on seeking to please all of their customers irrespective of their political and religious views. Tragically it is no longer that way, particularly in Silicon Valley. I have political and religious views which I won't discuss here. But I don't want to see any set of people subjected to this kind of viewpoint discrimination. Only al-Qaida and its offshoots should be done like this. Freedom is by far the best way. Viewpoints that only thrive by coercive treatment of other viewpoints obviously don't deserve to thrive.

Sensible people should boycott companies with such practices. There are plenty of excellent browsers other than Chrome. DuckDuckGo is as good as any search engine out there, and it does no spying!. As I indicated on here recently, I intend to get rid of Gmail as my secondary email when I find the time.

I don't like the concept of Twitter. It seems to me that people in the heat of the moment post a lot of things that they feel the need to delete later. And it seems to be a big platform for cyberbullying.

I hear that a lot of people get their "news" from Facebook. I only sporadically appear there, but i learned some time ago not to take very seriously the things that appear on the right hand side of the page. How many times have I been told that Sylvester Stallone has passed on?:LOL:

Windows Defender Shill

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Apr 28, 2017
Twitter is not a company that respects the privacy of their users either. Their senior security engineer got caught on undercover video bragging about how they will happily turnover non public user info to the government.

Chimaira

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jan 5, 2018
As much as I see many elements of the conservative right as dangerous for America, I certainly don't support silencing them through Orwellian actions nor anybody else I may disagree with.

Reactions: Prorootect

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Censorship: Twitter Employee Admits to “Shadow Banning” Conservatives
: on conservativetribune.com: Censorship: Twitter Employee Admits to "Shadow Banning" Conservatives

The latest bombshell from the undercover journalists at Project Veritas exposes how the social media giant Twitter “shadow bans” and censors certain accounts it disagrees with ideologically.
Undercover video footage captured current and former Twitter employees explaining how the site regularly censors certain content. More specifically, it censors accounts that share conservative content.
Olinda Hassan, policy manager in Twitter’s Trust and Safety department admitted that the company is working on a way to keep controversial accounts from showing in users’ feed.

Advertisement - story continues below

“We’re trying to get the sh***y people to not show up. It’s a product thing we’re working on,” she told a Project Veritas journalist.
Former Twitter content reviewer Mo Norai appeared to admit to banning accounts if he did not agree with the account’s political content.

“Let’s say if it was a pro-Trump thin and I’m anti-Trump. I was like, I banned this whole account,” he said in the video.
He also explained how Twitter’s “content reviews” are biased against conservatives.

Advertisement - story continues below

“It goes to you, and then it’s at your discretion. And if you’re anti-Trump, you’re like, ‘oh you know what, Mo was right, f**k it, let it go.'”
Norai also agreed with an undercover Project Veritas reporter that content reviewers often let much of the left-leaning or liberal content posted to Twitter go “unchecked.”
Former Twitter software engineer Abhinav Vadrevu explained how users are often shadow banned, meaning their content is still posted to Twitter but no one can see it.

When it comes to social media, it does not get much worse than that.
Vadrevu also admitted that Twitter has shadow banned users in the past.
He also said he didn’t know if Twitter is currently shadow banning users.
But chances are, they still do, just as they have done in the past.
Take a look at the Project Veritas video -- youtube link here:

If sites like Twitter and Facebook want to censor content, they have a right do so. But they should at least be honest about it.
Instead of telling the truth about its underhanded tactics, Twitter secretly censors content while proclaiming to be politically neutral.
Twitter is all for free speech until that speech contradicts their own beliefs, then it’s game over.

Then projectveritas.com link for you: Project Veritas – Investigating and exposing corruption in both public and private institutions.

- so Twitter censorship "BLOCK, MUTE, PRIORITIZE" to "ban a way of talking", to ban "wrong views"...
- Orwell times are here, sadly

Last edited:

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
James O’Keefe: Upcoming Twitter Videos “Worse Than You Can Possibly Imagine”
on gotnews.com: James O’Keefe: Upcoming Twitter Videos “Worse Than You Can Possibly Imagine”

Project Veritas’ James O’Keefe, whose undercover videos released this week confirmed Twitter regularly targets its conservative users, has promised to publish more damning videos exposing the social media giant in the coming days.

Last night, O’Keefe tweeted that his upcoming videos’ include revelations about Twitter that will be “worse than you can possibly imagine”:

Stay tuned in the coming days, because it’s worse than you can possibly imagine… REDVIRGO2018 MAGA BOT on Twitter

— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) January 12, 2018

Twitter issued a vague statement in response to O’Keefe’s videos from yesterday, which featured Twitter employees discussing the practice of limiting the reach of conservative users without their knowledge, commonly known as “shadow banning.”

This morning, O’Keefe took to Twitter to respond, promising “another hidden camera video inside Twitter today and another one Monday!”:

Twitter issued another statement about the videos last night on Fox News — about what engineers referred to as “shadow banning” specific people they described in the tapes as “rednecks” another hidden cameda video inside Twitter today and another one Monday! pic.twitter.com/O5bdHUNiod

— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) January 12, 2018

You won’t hear this stuff from the lying mainstream media. Keep the GotNews mission alive: send tips to editor@gotnews.com or donate at FreeStartr.com/GotNews.

Project Veritas’ bombshell videos from this week – which include eight different Twitter employees, both current and former, casually admitting what many conservatives have long suspected – have also backed up several allegations listed in GotNews Editor-in-Chief Charles C. Johnson’s free speech lawsuit against the company.

The lawsuit, which Johnson filed in California Superior Court on Monday, alleges, among other things, that “Twitter has repeatedly banned conservative users under the guise of stopping harassment, but fails to do the same when the harassers have a liberal viewpoint.”

The complaint also cites last month’s BuzzFeed story about how leaked internal Twitter emails show that executives conspired to ban Johnson’s account – after admitting the account had not broken any rules. Thus, Johnson argues his “accounts were banned as a result of Twitter’s bias against those who promote conservative political views.”

Johnson has launched a crowdfunding campaign for his lawsuit, complete with a rather memorable video. The campaign urges anyone concerned about Silicon Valley abusing its power and censoring conservative ideas to “vote with your wallet and help us make the Internet truly neutral before it’s too late.” You can contribute to the campaign here.

Stay tuned for more.

- read MORE on the website....

Homepage of gotnews.com: GotNews.com

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Twitter Suspends Ohio Republican Congressional Candidate – Chris DePizzo – After Tweeting About Democrat Rival
on thegatewaypundit.com: Twitter Suspends Ohio Republican Congressional Candidate – Chris DePizzo – After Tweeting About Democrat Rival
ACTForAmerica Grassroots Director Thomas Hern first drew attention to Depizzo’s Twitter suspension, tweeting on Sunday, “Twitter just suspended Chris Depizzo a conservative candidate for Congress in Ohio for quote tweeting his opposition. Twitter is literally trying to rig elections in favor of liberals.”

Twitter just suspended Chris Depizzo a conservative candidate for Congress in Ohio for quote tweeting his opposition.

Twitter is literally trying to rig elections in favor of liberals.

Please RT this tweet, we cannot let the left silence our voice!

— Thomas Hern (@ThomasMHern) January 15, 2018

According to Hern, DePizzo was suspended from Twitter after calling out “liberal media darling” Ryan for discussing the Democrat Party in Iowa and New Hampshire, while ignore the concerns of his own district.

DTjPjr5W4AAZMY3-600x545.jpg
DTjPkXXXcAAGYRk-600x517.jpg

These are the tweets that got Chris DePizzo suspended. pic.twitter.com/M971fLGuMW

— Thomas Hern (@ThomasMHern) January 15, 2018

The Gateway Pundit independently confirmed congressional candidate Chris DePizzo’s Twitter account @DePizzoForOhio is indeed suspended.

Screen-Shot-2018-01-16-at-11.13.22-AM-600x140.jpg

- read MORE on the website....

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Make Twitter Great Again #FreeChuck2018
Created by: Charles C. Johnson
- on freestartr.com: Make Twitter Great Again #FreeChuck2018 | FreeStartr
FreeChuck Sky-Scraper norm 279x279.jpg
FreeChuck Sky-Scraper norm.jpg

This is your last chance to stop Twitter’s management from stealing the next election by stopping them in court.

Click here to Read the Lawsuit

They suspended President Donald Trump. They’ll suspend you–if they haven’t already.

Indeed Twitter has far more power than any fake Russian Facebook ads. Who has more power to influence politics in the U.S. — Vladimir Putin or Jack Dorsey, Twitter’s part-time CEO?

It’s no secret that Twitter hates conservatives and they are working to silence you from the social media sites you love. This is your chance to stop the shadow banning once and for all.

I know you’re probably thinking that Twitter is a private company — they can do whatever they want! — but we have rules and laws against monopolies like Twitter misbehaving.
If you have to bake the cake for the gays why don’t you have to provide the Internet — a civil right according to the UN — to everyone?
Should the global public square be owned by the pro-Antifa Silicon Valley left?

Jack Dorsey once described Twitter as a “utility… a broadcasting system for the Internet…like electricity.”

Can the electric company turn off your power or the water company shut off your water because they don’t like your politics?
Lawsuits like this one are the only thing that prevents the Internet from becoming like the lyin’ media and CNN.
So vote with your wallet and help us make the Internet truly neutral before it’s too late.
And yes, we do accept cryptocurrency (contributions do not show on the total collected).

Read MORE on the website...

Last edited:

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Here is more on the subject: How Conservatives Are Being Destroyed by Facebook, Twitter and Google Without Even Realizing It

The Left knew how important it was for them to control the MSM so they took it over in much the same fashion. Social Media is the new MSM and they are going to do to it what that have done to the MSM.

Hi Kubla , thank you very much,
The link you posted doesn't work here...
In Nightly (= Firefox) I get (after the page shows up for 1-2 seconds) the blank page, and in CENT browser, after 1-2 seconds, the announcement: "Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension". I couldn't find what extension, yet I disabled all... maybe this is happening at the server level? Maybe the website townhall. com has problems (the same on all its internal links to articles)...
Could you tell me if you have the same problems, please?

EDIT:
After disable Policy Control, instead of this link I've another page, which says:
"You are seeing this page because ads cannot be shown
Ads allow us to pay the content creators of this site. ..."
I see that townhall.com don't want the ad-blockers... yet even I disabled internal pop-up blocker of Nightly...this same problem.
- THE solution: block all scripts in your extension/add-on...

So I post another websites about this townhall.com article:
On thenewamerican.com:
GoogTwitFace Is Now Big Brother — and You’d Better Be Scared: GoogTwitFace Is Now Big Brother — and You’d Better Be Scared
On canadafreepress.com:
Conservative Message Continues To Disappear From Social Media: Conservative Message Continues To Disappear From Social Media
On rushlimbaugh.com:
Conservative News Website Shuts Down, Blames Facebook: Conservative News Website Shuts Down, Blames Facebook

Last edited:
Reactions: Kubla

Kubla

Level 8
Verified
Jan 22, 2017
We are heading to a point where people in the US are going to need to use Tor and the dark web to see, hear and speak the truth just like people in China, Iran and other media controlled countries.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Kubla wrote:

"We are heading to a point where people in the US are going to need to use Tor and the dark web to see, hear and speak the truth just like people in China, Iran and other media controlled countries."

Freedom, where are you?
Sadly, you are right - but then it is necessary for those who can, (who have sufficient powers) to take countermeasures efficiently and quickly, everywhere!
Shocking example of censorship: EasyList censorship of conservative websites content (articles): older versions of "English filter" of EasyList did this exacly! They have deleted for some time the content of conservative right wing websites articles! Eg. in ancient versions of Ad-Busters add-on - English Filter version 1.0.79.62 did so (latest version 1.1.43.21 in AdGuard AdBlock doesn't do this, is OK.). Is this freedom of speech and expression in a 21st century USA? Shame on those who have done this barbaric behavior!

BREAKING: Trump Announces the FAKE NEWS AWARDS WINNER! : Truthfeed: BREAKING: Trump Announces the FAKE NEWS AWARDS WINNER!
- too on patriotbeat.com: BREAKING: Trump Announces the FAKE NEWS AWARDS WINNER!

Latest on gotnews.com:
BREAKING: Charles C. Johnson Sues Twitter In Landmark Free Speech Case: BREAKING: Charles C. Johnson Sues Twitter In Landmark Free Speech Case
GotNews Editor-in-Chief Charles C. Johnson filed a landmark free speech lawsuit against Twitter in California State Superior Court today.
The lawsuit documents the social media giant’s unlawful censorship of Johnson – and the damages it caused Johnson – on several fronts. Johnson, who is represented by Robert E. Barnes of Barnes Law, details various causes of action demonstrating how Twitter’s actions violated the Unruh Civil Rights Act as well as the California and United States constitutions.
Johnson is seeking, among other relief, a declaratory judgment that Twitter has violated and continues to violate his free speech rights under the First Amendment of the US Constitution and/or Article I, section 2 of the California Constitution.
The lawsuit’s introduction observes that “like the company towns of old, [Twitter] is a privately-owned public square. And therein lies the danger.”
It also includes a powerful big-picture description of what is at stake, explaining how “[t]his case will decide more than the fate on one man and one of the modern monopolies of social media. This case will decide whether Twitter can, like the monopolists before them, lie with impunity and discriminate with impunity? Or will foundations freedoms once again protect the public from the crushing power of these modern age monopolists?”...
- read MORE on this website....

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
I found the solution for townhall. com that did not want to give the content of the articles: block all scripts on townhall.com.

So if you block all scripts in your add-on/extension, eg. Policy Control, or ScriptSafe, or Script Blocker for Chrome, or ContentBlockHelper, or YesScript2 etc - then content of articles are visible, not blocked on townhall.com....

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Trump’s Fake News Awards Literally Crashed the GOP Website–and Got the Most Traffic in Site History
: on theepochtimes.com: Trump’s Fake News Awards Literally Crashed the GOP Website–and Got the Most Traffic in Site History

By The Daily Caller
January 18, 2018 12:08 pm Last Updated: January 18, 2018 3:29 pm
20171222-trump-SamiraBouaou-9040-700x420.jpg

President Donald Trump departs the White House en route to Florida after signing the Tax Cut and Reform Bill in the Oval Office in Washington, on Dec. 22, 2017. (Samira Bouaou/The Epoch Times)

President Donald Trump’s Fake News awards prompted millions of Americans to click over to the Republican Party’s official site, resulting in the GOP’s most trafficked night ever and temporary outages.

Tonight, Republican National Committee | GOP saw more traffic than ever before. Even though the servers were scaled up, the interest was even greater than anticipated. Traffic is off the charts. Come back soon.
— GOP (@GOP) January 18, 2018

”Tonight, gop.com saw more traffic than ever before. Even though the servers were scaled up, the interest was even greater than anticipated. Traffic is off the charts. Come back soon.”
So many people viewed the results that the site actually crashed.

The gold, silver and bronze medals
went to The New York Times’ Paul Krugman for suggesting that the economy would not recover under Trump, ABC’s Brian Ross for killing the markets with a false report, and CNN’s report that Trump and Trump Jr. were using hacked WikiLeaks information during the campaign.
The website was also promoting a contest to celebrate the first anniversary of President Trump’s inauguration.

Follow David on Twitter

- so Twitter, Facebook, Google and others -
- they have to fight these true "fake news" propagators, logically speaking...
But unfortunately their owners are on the same side, of the same origin as these "fake news" propagators, that President Donald Trump speaks.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Here you have the
"ALT RIGHT ACCOUNTS AND BOTS KNOWINGLY SPREADING MISINFORMATION AND HATEFUL CONTENT ON TWITTER" list of Twitter accounts....: on justpaste.it/1epdt: ALT RIGHT ACCOUNTS AND BOTS KNOWINGLY SPREADING MISINFORMATION AND HATEFUL CONTENT ON TWITTER - justpaste.it

...skillfully blended with various twitter accounts of Germanic consonance, with words like Nazi party, German, goy, aryan, fashy, sozialismus etc., sometimes in other languages than English. All this "work" is done to drown, submerge, flood the real target: American patriotic conservatives twitter accounts to suspend, delete, or already suspended, deleted. According to Saul Alinsky rules, this is obvious!
So judge for yourself who made this listing? Retoric question...
- and this is the proof...in one direction

Last edited:
Reactions: Tsiehshi and Kubla

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
- We were expecting this, there is nothing new under the sun... no new thing under the sun - look at the date: November 17, 2016 at 2:53pm -
- of this posting on conservativetribune.com:

Twitter Caught Suspending Conservative News

By Kimberly Smith
November 17, 2016 at 2:53pm

Earlier this week, Twitter suspended a number of accounts associated with the “alt-right” movement in an attempt to crack down on online harassment. A statement released by the company said it prohibited specific conduct that “targeted people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability or disease.”

However, the fact that Twitter has only managed to suspend accounts that are associated with conservatives or the so-called alt-right movement suggested that the company was more interested in silencing voices that do not agree with their politics than anything else.

USA Today reported that accounts that have recently been suspended include Richard Spencer, Paul Town, Pax Dickinson, Ricky Vaughn and John Rivers. In July, Twitter suspended conservative Milo Yiannopoulos‘ account. Yiannopoulos is also a technology editor at Breitbart.

Advertisement – story continues below

These are individuals who had large followings on Twitter and were no doubt seen as politically offensive because they did not support liberal views.

This is corporate Stalinism,” Spencer told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

TRENDING: “Mad Dog” Mattis Takes Matters Into His Own Hands After He Is Told He Will Be Late for Military Speech

“There is a great purge going on and they are purging people based on their views,”
he added.

It’s clear that Twitter is attempting to purge of voices on the political right, when the Islamic State group, Al Qaeda and Black Lives Matter are allowed to use Twitter accounts to recruit, agitate, threaten others and otherwise spread hate.

Advertisement – story continues below

Twitter can preach all day long about how it aims to protect free speech, but what it actually means it that it aims to censor the voices that disagree with their politics.

Twitter’s liberal bias, along with Facebook’s, is obvious, and it is just sad.

Twitter is certainly allowed to censor whoever it wishes, but claiming to do so under the guise of combating online abuse and hate speech is nothing but hypocritical when it fails to suspend the accounts of liberals who spew hate on a daily basis.

H/T Politico

What do you think about Twitter's censorship of conservatives?

- you clearly see, there is nothing new under the sun....

DR JAMES A, PHD⚖ on Twitter
- but it's not certain, if this list is authentic....for authentic list, look on the post above.
C7TFj17W4AUyvi4.jpg:large

Last edited:

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
After This Bizarre Tweet, Hannity’s Account DISAPPEARS
truthfeednews.com: After This Bizarre Tweet, Hannity's Account DISAPPEARS

By Eren Moreno January 27, 2018

Early this morning Sean Hannity’s Twitter account was suddenly deactivated after he posted this strange tweet:

489F486C00000578-5319027-image-a-1_1517036794504.jpg

Could this be the work of another disgruntled Twitter employee that did the same thing to Trump in November?

From The Daily Mail
Twitter users trying to search for the Fox New host’s page were directed to a screen that said: ‘Sorry, that page does not exist.’
It is not known why the page was taken down around two hours earlier he bizarrely tweeted: ‘Form Submission 1649’.
It was back up early Saturday morning.
On November 2, Trump’s Twitter account was deactivated for 11 minutes.
Later it was revealed that it was the work of an employee on his last day.
489F39D500000578-0-image-m-2_1517034693094.jpg

Twitter users trying to search for the Fox New host’s page were directed to a screen that said: ‘Sorry, that page does not exist’

----------------------------

- but now, I see the seanhannity account is here: Sean Hannity (@seanhannity) | Twitter
- and no new posts after this latest "Form Submission 1649" - 12 hours already passed... weird
- but the tweets are not clickable, so this account is FROZEN.

Last edited:

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Now, the seanhannity tweets are clickable, I've made copy/paste of some first tweets visibly censored, from this seanhannity latest tweet "Form Submission 1649 | #Hannity ": from this link: Sean Hannity on Twitter

"
  1. Sean Hannity‏Verified account @seanhannity
    Form Submission 1649 | #Hannity
    9:46 PM - 26 Jan 2018
    1,628 replies 4,141 retweets 7,489 likes
      1. SayItOutLoud
    ⚡️‏ @RealTT2020 8h8 hours ago
    Replying to @seanhannity
    "They are trying to #SABOTAGE us! I have no choice, I will completely DRAIN THE SWAMP. I trust you are with me. Fight back. Join" #PDJT #ReleaseTheMemo

SayItOutLoud
    The media could not be played.
    108 replies 1,123 retweets 1,634 likes

2. SayItOutLoud
    ⚡️‏ @RealTT2020
    8h8 hours ago
    SayItOutLoud
    ⚡️ Retweeted SayItOutLoud
    ⚡️FORM SUBMISSION 1649 FORM SUBMISSION 1649 FORM SUBMISSION 1649 FORM SUBMISSION 1649 FORM SUBMISSION 1649 FORM SUBMISSION 1649 FORM SUBMISSION 1649 FORM SUBMISSION 1649 FORM SUBMISSION 1649 FORM SUBMISSION 1649 FORM SUBMISSION 1649
    SayItOutLoud
    ⚡️ added, 2:20
    SayItOutLoud
    ⚡️ @RealTT2020
    "They are trying to #SABOTAGE us! I have no choice, I will completely DRAIN THE SWAMP. I trust you are with me.…
    29 replies 452 retweets 620 likes

3. #ReleaseTheMemo BS-UT
    ‏ @bsgirl2u
    8h8 hours ago
    #FORMSUBMISSION1649 #FORMSUBMISSION1649 #FORMSUBMISSION1649 #FORMSUBMISSION1649 #FORMSUBMISSION1649 #FORMSUBMISSION1649 #FORMSUBMISSION1649 #FORMSUBMISSION1649 #FORMSUBMISSION1649 #FORMSUBMISSION1649 #FORMSUBMISSION1649
    17 replies 432 retweets 465 likes

SayItOutLoud
    ⚡️‏ @RealTT2020
    8h8 hours ago
    Tick Tock Tick Doo Doo Doo Doo #TheStormIsComing #ThisStormIsHUGE #TheTrapsHaveBeenSet #InTrumpWeTrust

SayItOutLoud

4. #ReleaseTheMemo BS-UT
    ‏ @bsgirl2u
    7h7 hours ago
    #PDJT is the answer tom#MAGA
    2 replies 36 retweets 113 likes

5. SayItOutLoud
    ⚡️‏ @RealTT2020
    7h7 hours ago
    #TrumpTrain2020 #POWEREDbyGOD #LeadByDonaldTrump #ProtectedByJeffSessions #InTrumpWeTrust #TheStormIsComing #ThisStormIsHUGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SayItOutLoud
    43 replies 361 retweets 600 likes
    SayItOutLoud
    ⚡️‏ @RealTT2020
    7h7 hours ago
    SayItOutLoud
    ⚡️ Retweeted SayItOutLoud
    ⚡️FORM SUBMISSION 1649 FORM SUBMISSION 1649 FORM SUBMISSION 1649 FORM SUBMISSION 1649 FORM SUBMISSION 1649 FORM SUBMISSION 1649 FORM SUBMISSION 1649
    SayItOutLoud
    ⚡️ added, 2:20
    SayItOutLoud
    ⚡️ @RealTT2020
    "They are trying to #SABOTAGE us! I have no choice, I will completely DRAIN THE SWAMP. I trust you are with me.…
    7 replies 99 retweets 129 likes

1. 2 more replies

1. Sean Hannity
    ‏ @reaISeanHannity 8h8 hours ago
    Replying to @seanhannity
    Make sure you follow my backup @reaISeanHannity, main account still offline. Oh and #ReleaseTheMemo
    51 replies 265 retweets 318 likes

6. Gregory Malchuk‏ @Gregory_Malchuk 8h8 hours ago
    Sean, PLEASE do a story on the child raping American INFANT CIRCUMCISION INDUSTRY! We need a CIRCUMCISION BAN and government funding for Foregen to use tissue regeneration to regenerate our foreskins and make our bodies whole again! Boys deserve EQUAL PROTECTION under law! Thanks
    1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes

7. Liberal Elder‏ @liberal_elder 7h7 hours ago
    I bet you can tell us all about the mohl’s chewing off foreskins. Does it make you all hot, bothered, and icky?
    1 reply 0 retweets 1 like

8. End of conversation

1. New conversation

2. Grandmommy‏ @MichalDouglas9 13h13 hours ago
    Replying to @seanhannity
    What does this mean?
    9 replies 1 retweet 53 likes
    Grandmommy‏ @MichalDouglas9 12h12 hours ago
    I googled it and it says validation error. Has Twitter done something to @seanhannity?
    40 replies 23 retweets 116 likes

Secret Society codename: Chatters With Squirrels‏ @missykender 12h12 hours ago "

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.