Advice Request uBlock Origin: what other Lists could I add?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDogg

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
I'm in need of some new lists (which are not preset when installed). Main for security, blocking Botnets etc etc.

I already have the lists to block Coin Miners

Thanks again.
~LDogg

LDogg

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
Been taking a look through filterlists.com. Any lists that could prevent a website from blocking the adblocker I have?

~LDogg

LDogg

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
That is no longer supported, had a look on filterlists. "Discontinued: 2016-11-17T00:00:00".

Shame, any other alternatives you know of? On the topic of extensions too, anything else you use?

~LDogg

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Last edited:

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
That is no longer supported, had a look on filterlists. "Discontinued: 2016-11-17T00:00:00".

Shame, any other alternatives you know of? On the topic of extensions too, anything else you use?

~LDogg

I'm using the following extensions for FF Quantum

1) YouTube Container
2) Temporary Containers
3) Canvas Defender
4) Cookie AutoDelete
5) Decentraleyes
6) ScriptSafe
7) IDN Safe
8) Keyboard Privacy
9) Poper Blocker
10) CyDec Platform AntiFingerprint
11) Smart HTTPS
12) Trace
13) TrackMeNot
14) uBlock Origin

Edit - Removed VTZilla. It's not doing its job if you download using a download manager

Last edited:

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Do you have a link for Keyboard Privacy?

~Ldogg
Here's the link to Behavioral Keyboard Privacy

behavioral-Keyboard-Privacy – Add-ons for Firefox

As for TrackMeNot it's similar to AdNauseam, Noiszy (for Chrome) and some similar websites, the purpose of which is to make noise to protect the user from data profiling during web search.

Will it "work"? It depends. TrackMeNot attempts to obfuscate your actual search history by flooding the search provider with lots of automatic (done silently in the background while you're browsing) bogus searches.

But it does not hide your actual searches. And there are talks that big guys like Google has the capability to filter out noise from the real searches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.