Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Ubuntu 13.04 is expected to be released today, 25th April 2013.

Ubuntu.com

Ubuntu downloader for Windows discontinued
Due to various bugs in Wubi that have not been addressed in time for the final release, the Ubuntu team will not be releasing the Wubi installer with 13.04. You can read more about this decision here. Users who wish to try out Ubuntu without repartitioning a Windows system are encouraged to use a live system instead, booted from either a DVD or a USB disk.

Ubuntu Technical Overview + Upgrades + Download

Reviews : ZDNet Review (Ubuntu 13.04)

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
arsenaloyal pid= said:
not LTS version,this version has only 9 months support, I will stick to my 12.04 LTS.

I find 9 to be too less. It should've been 12 at least. Anyway glad that LTS is supported until 5 years.

thecombo101

Level 1
Mar 24, 2012
LTS

Well an LTS is released every 2 years, so next LTS would be 14.04.

Z

ZeroDay

I read somewhere that Ubuntu are shifting to the rolling release method soon.

Detection

Level 1
Feb 25, 2011
thecombo101 said:
Well an LTS is released every 2 years, so next LTS would be 14.04.

Thanks, for some reason I thought it was always the xx.04 every year that was LTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.