Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
In a hour or so Romania will play against France
GOOO ROMANIA!!:fan_1: :fan_1: :fan_1: :fan_1: pablozi,umbrapolaris tonight we will win :666:
So against which country is your country playing??

You can find more details about this competition at the official UEFA site : http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro2012/index.html

eXPerience

Level 1
Mar 7, 2011
Well, we played 1-1 against azerbeijan xD. So we have to hope Turkey loses all his matches and we win everything, even against Germany (other on is Kazakstan). So I guess we'll miss our 5th WC/EC in a row...
Go belgium xD

eXp

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Romania-France 0 : 0 ................so we might just say "Adios" to the EURO 2012... damn it:p

D

Deleted member 178

romania has a great team before with Popescu, Hagi and co. surprised they are eliminated.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
umbrapolaris said:
romania has a great team before with Popescu, Hagi and co. surprised they are eliminated.
Yes ,we've had a great team....Popescu and Hagi retired.... We have Mutu but he loves more to party than to play football :p
We still have a chance to qualify but it's very small. Anyway France has a great team, if Remi, Nasri and Malouda would've been on the field at the start we would've most likely lost this match:p

D

Deleted member 178

i hate the white french shirts, look like more prison inmates than soccer players :D

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Well since the Aussies aren't playing I will have to go for the country I was born in. ENGLAND!!!!

Next is England vs Montenegro and I have a feeling that they will win. They have Rooney, Gerrard, Lampard. :D

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Here are the full results for this round :

Qualifying round 06/09/2011:

Russia 0-0 Republic of Ireland
Azerbaijan 3-2 Kazakhstan
Finland 0-2 Netherlands
Moldova 0-2 Hungary
FYROM 1-0 Andorra
Croatia 3-1 Israel
Bosnia and Herzegovina 1-0 Belarus
Luxembourg 2-1 Albania
Slovakia 0-4 Armenia
Denmark 2-0 Norway
San Marino 0-5 Sweden
Austria 0-0 Turkey
Serbia 3-1 Faroe Islands
Malta 1-1 Georgia
Switzerland 3-1 Bulgaria
Romania 0-0 France
Estonia 4-1 Northern Ireland
Latvia 1-1 Greece
Iceland 1-0 Cyprus
England 1-0 Wales
Italy 1-0 Slovenia
Scotland 1-0 Lithuania
Spain 6-0 Liechtenstein

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well since my cousins lived in England, surely they were happy since the team won 1-0.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Even I'm not watching, I know there are some good players that can have a chance England to win.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
umbrapolaris said:
england suuuuucks ! :D

England rocks. We have a fair few good players that are known, like one of the main is Wayne Rooney. :D

D

Deleted member 178

before Cantona and Wenger (french player and coach) visit the premier league, england only knows Kick & Rush :p

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.