UKASH MALWARE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria Caparis

Thread author
Feb 7, 2013
Hi I'm Maria, a newcomer to this site.

I found you through internet after my computer was freezed with a UKASH arrest. I went though all three methods suggested and finally after running hitman pro 3.7 and scanning and removing detected threats my computer now shows "There was a problem starting C:\Users\68CF-1\2754664.dll The specified module could not be found and when I press ok to that the screen goes blank.

Can you help? [/size][/font]

kuttus

Level 2
Verified
Oct 5, 2012
Hi Maria,

Hello welcome to the forums. :welcomewave:

Since you are facing a virus & malware problems in your computer start here for Malware Removal Assistance

Maria Caparis

Thread author
Feb 7, 2013
kuttus said:
Hi Maria,

Hello welcome to the forums. :welcomewave:

Since you are facing a virus & malware problems in your computer start here for Malware Removal Assistance

Hi thanks for offering your support!.

In fact I only just managed to solve the problem myself with system restore after running the virus removal programme suggested by this site. :idea:

kuttus

Level 2
Verified
Oct 5, 2012
Maria Caparis said:
Hi thanks for offering your support!.

In fact I only just managed to solve the problem myself with system restore after running the virus removal programme suggested by this site. :idea:

Okay... So are you facing any other issues on the computer now? If you are facing any issues please feel free to ask us. We will be happy to help you with... :)

There is a possibility that some other infected files still remain on the computer.... So if you send as a OTL Log files of your computer we will be able to analyse it and check the stats of your computer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.