Not open for further replies.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Ultra Adware Killer is a simple but powerful adware remover for Windows, which has the ability of detecting and removing adware for all the users in a system. This can save you lots of time logging in to other user accounts and performing the scan again.

Ultra Adware Killer removes browser toolbars, ad-ons, plugins, unwanted search providers and hijacked home pages, and also potentially unwanted programs (PUP's). It also allows to optionally reset Chrome and Firefox's preferences.

Ultra Adware Killer was built to be fast, simple and effective. Usually you just need to pres the Start scan button, wait until the scan ends, and the remove the items found. Normally the whole operation takes less than two minutes.

Ultra Adware Killer is also part of the new UVK Beta.

5861_ultra%20adware%20killer.jpg

Ultra Adware Killer is also part of the new UVK beta 6.9.1.0.
Download (32 bit) Download (64 bit)

Current version: 1.2.0.0

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Detection is way too aggressive for my liking as it detected many items that I wanted to keep. There were one or two items that I did want to remove, but I gave up as it was just too much hassle. The reason for this, is that all detected items are selected after a scan, and you can only deselect items individually, which is a hassle when a lot of items are detected and you only want to remove a few. There's no option to deselect all items. Also, just as with AdwCleaner there is sadly, it does not group items belonging to the same threat together. If it did it would make it really easy to deselect specific threats.

Hopefully some thought is put into the design of future releases to make it more usable.

Reactions: BoraMurdar

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
Looks good, I would need to try it to see how good it is. I like their other product also.

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
not good product, FP!
OPSWAT is adware??!
Untitled.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.