Solved Unable to get any VPN to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcwisgod

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Dec 4, 2013
Hi just starting a couple days ago, no VPN will connect correctly for me, everything appears to be working correctly but it says "No Internet Access". Every VPN I've tried is now saying the same thing even though they appear to be connecting fine, anyone know how to fix this problem?

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
I tried that, it just created a new one & same problem occurs. Also I tried bridging it and it says
BZZNbFD.png
0nbvYrr.png
Which Wi-Fi are you connected to? your own router or a public? Most VPN's only work on High Speed Wi-Fi, so if you are connected as a Guest then that is the problem. Since most Guest Wi-Fi connections are limited in speed. If connected to your own router make sure that you are not connected as a Guest.

Enjoy!! :D

Upvote 0

vietnamrum

Level 1
Verified
Mar 1, 2013
Install system explorer from http://systemexplorer.net/
systemexplorer.png

When you run the Vpn client drag the circle highlighted over the Client. It will list the processes running.
If its happening with several different VPNs then your security software is not letting the client out or openvpn if using it.

Good luck.
Cheers

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.