Status
Not open for further replies.

ams963

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Mar 14, 2013
Hi,

I've downloaded the latest installer from shadowdefender.com four times. Same result.

When opening the installer Windows says its publisher is unknown and downloaded from internet. After clicking yes, the extracting window opens but never extracts. Stays same way without any progress. And closing the extracting window does not work. The window just gets stuck. Have to restart every time.

What's wrong? How do I get Shadow Defender? I thought the latest version was good. I know my system is okay as I've installed DW yesterday and it's working fine.

Best Wishes,
Amit

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Make sure your system has the requirements- http://www.shadowdefender.com/help.html

If your system does meet the requirements then something is interfering the the installation process. Try disabling and exiting all security products before running the installation.

Thanks.:D

ams963

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Mar 14, 2013
Thanks. I've solved the prob. Restored a previous image and installed SD from another source. Now everything is working fine.:)

Best Wishes,
Amit

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.