New Update Ungoogled Chromium

rotrif

Jan 20, 2024
I have Chromium from the Hibbiku version used for 30 Chromium profiles. Now, I want to change all 30 profiles to the Marmaduke version of Chromium, which is UC.
The main issue is I don't want to install each of the 30 profiles one by one; is it possible to update Hibbiku Googled versions to Ungoogled Chromium for all 30 profiles? Please help me to solve this issue.

HarborFront

Level 71
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
I have Chromium from the Hibbiku version used for 30 Chromium profiles. Now, I want to change all 30 profiles to the Marmaduke version of Chromium, which is UC.
The main issue is I don't want to install each of the 30 profiles one by one; is it possible to update Hibbiku Googled versions to Ungoogled Chromium for all 30 profiles? Please help me to solve this issue.

Read the below

Reactions: LennyFox

HarborFront

Level 71
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Not sure why UG has not being releaseing the Windows updates for the past few versions. github-actions is the author from below

To get the latest Wndows version, if you want to, released by him please go to

Reactions: Gandalf_The_Grey

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
How to enable auto-update on UGC?
capture_03312024_132038.jpg
winget - upgrade all or just the app, you can create a scheduled task or set it to run at startup
Code:
winget upgrade --all -h --include-unknown --accept-package-agreements --accept-source-agreements
winget upgrade -h --id eloston.ungoogled-chromium --accept-package-agreements --accept-source-agreements

LennyFox

Level 7
Jan 18, 2024
All ungoogled users are laughing, reading latest news

Reactions: Gandalf_The_Grey

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.