Expired UnHackMe 7.80

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmitry Sokolov

Thread author
Oct 30, 2015
UnHackMe quickly removes pop-up ads, search redirecting, browser hijack, spyware, keyloggers, PC slowdown issues. It is not an antivirus.
UnHackMe may be used alongside most traditional anti-virus and anti-malware software.
More info: www.unhackme.com

Terms and Conditions

This is a 1-computer lifetime license, for noncommercial use.
You get free database updates but no free program updates; if you update the program, it may turn into a trial.
No free tech support.
Must be downloaded, installed, and registered before this offer has ended October 31 2015 - you cannot install/reinstall later
It is not for resold!

Technical Details

Developed by Greatis Software
Version is v7.80
Download size is 19.5 MB
Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)

icerulez

Level 2
Verified
Aug 8, 2015
mate i'm sorry but, this stupid program killed my windows 10 ! i installed windows 10 from the beginning, :mad:

i hardly not recommended this program mates,
beware !

Last edited by a moderator:

Dmitry Sokolov

Thread author
Oct 30, 2015
mate i'm sorry but, this stupid program killed my windows 10 ! i installed windows 10 from the beginning, :mad:

i hardly not recommended this program mates,
beware !
Apologize for any inconveniences.
Can you tell me what's happened?
What did you do?
The program did not do without you actions.
We spent a lot of time to make a foolproof solution.
Your opinion is really apprecited.

icerulez

Level 2
Verified
Aug 8, 2015
yes of course i can tell you mate

i installed unhack me, after a while there is regrun partition etc program appeared,
and i clicked fix window, i trusted this software for some reason,
anyway, after that it says i have to restart my computer,
and i restarted my computer,

DANG ! i could not connect to the internet wirelessly,
i have 256 gb ssd mate, i waited on login screen on windows 10 nearly2 minutes ! after that i could not see the start buttons and taskbar etc.
the system working incredibly slowly, i just clicked ctrl+alt+del there is nothing something viruses, cpu and memory usage everything were fine.. but as you see i just installed new windows 10 and i lost all my important files, because i was not ready for the backup etc, i didn't know something is going to happen like this...

i think this software is the worst software i ever used on my computer life,
:confused::(

icerulez

Level 2
Verified
Aug 8, 2015
yourwelcome, mate, actually i dont have any viruses, there is non any virus, but this software i believe deleted system files, which is worst than virus for me, normally if any virus found by antivirus that softwares ask users, disinfect delete or whut do u want ?

anyway unhack me is hacked me :confused:

safe boot didn't worked for me, because reg run partition software crashes everytime while i start to booting up.

:( now i have fresh windows 10 :rolleyes:

L

LabZero

I remind everyone that the best solution is to test any software in a virtualized environment before you install them on the real system, to prevent problems.
It's not necessary a VM, but it's enough Shadow Defender (paid) or Toolwiz Time Freeze.
But please keep calm!

icerulez

Level 2
Verified
Aug 8, 2015
I remind everyone that the best solution is to test any software in a virtualized environment before you install them on the real system, to prevent problems.
It's not necessary a VM, but it's enough Shadow Defender (paid) or Toolwiz Time Freeze.
But please keep calm!

yes mate i know, but as i said, i just trusted, i will never ever do this mistake again

Reactions: frogboy

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
This is a 24 or less giveaway so to leave it open for 24 hours any further problems should be addressed via PM or the vendors support.
Like @Klipsh above stated any software should be used with caution especially if you are not familiar with the software and or vendor.

Reactions: Moose and LabZero
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.