Expired UnHackMe 8.12 - GOTD

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

JM Safe

Level 39
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Promo link: UnHackMe eliminates all types of malicious software! FREE on GOTD!

UnHackMe_1.png

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
ummmmm

Attachments

• upload_2016-7-13_20-26-43.png
    upload_2016-7-13_20-26-43.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 545

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
Emsisoft too stopped the installation

Emsisoft too stopped the installation

norton 2

It might be because GiveAwayOfTheDay is distributing this software, that they are using their own installers which does install some PUP in your system. I ran the installation using UnhackMe's original exe file from their original website and noticed that the installation wizard is different. Also when the original programme is run there is nothing from ESET that stops the installation.

GiveAwayOfTheDay has to earn money from this somehow and I think by using their installer you are downloading some PUP which they are being paid by.
It is really up to you to decide if you trust them enough and if the software is worth it to install it from the website, personally I have skipped this one because I can never justify installing a PUP along side security software, what is the point of security software if it itself contains suspicious files :D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.