Expired Uniblue Driver Scanner 2013 free 1 year licence

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MalwareVirus

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 6, 2012
Important:Use UK proxy
Just go to this URL:
https://store.uniblue.com/278/purl-DSpr-rkf?x-source=pr&x-pr=covermount-free&x-covermount-free=webuser_DS

1.fill your name & email
press button then page refresh bottom u see complete registration hit on it after it page refresh you see message hit on "the confirmation page" & thats it you see the key & it emailed you also.

Attachments

• driver1.png
    driver1.png
    86.8 KB · Views: 1,255
  • drver 2.png
    drver 2.png
    78.9 KB · Views: 887
  • driver3.png
    driver3.png
    96 KB · Views: 664
  • driver4.png
    driver4.png
    71 KB · Views: 874

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
if they pay me to use this software i will still avoid it.
Thanks for share though.
Warning:Please use with caution and always make backup before using it

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
bo.elam said:
In case anyone doesnt know, this peoples software destroys computers.

Be aware.

Bo

Why is it under the giveaway area then?

MalwareVirus

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 6, 2012
Stranger said:
if they pay me to use this software i will still avoid it.
Thanks for share though.
Warning:Please use with caution and always make backup before using it

actualy i want Dell touch pad driver ,i try many other driver scanner but no one except it show this driver update so thats why i m using this software i except it has a too bad point too like many driver it finds for me is not competable with my laptop & also it is not competable for my dial-up connection.

samit

Level 12
Verified
Nov 4, 2011
for driver download it from your laptop websites or you can use freeware products like slimcleaner which has software updater features which helps you to check and install latest driver.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Beware of UniCrap programs. The Driver Scanner is known to install the wrong drivers and make your system unstable, disable your hardware or make your system unable to boot.

To get the correct drivers for your system visit your OEM support website, your motherboard's website, your hardware vendors website, etc.

Don't use these kind of programs.

Thanks.:D

Reactions: MalwareT

MalwareVirus

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 6, 2012
samit said:
for driver download it from your laptop websites or you can use freeware products like slimcleaner which has software updater features which helps you to check and install latest driver.
Thanx for advice i m also try to download from dell but they give me an outdated version of dell touch pad driver so thats why i m using that & i also use slim driver scanner in the past but that only show u r up to date while other driver scanners shows at least 6-7 driver update.when u visit dell website & find driver update u see driver added 2005 or 2009 etc...

MalwareVirus

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 6, 2012
Littlebits said:
Beware of UniCrap programs. The Driver Scanner is known to install the wrong drivers and make your system unstable, disable your hardware or make your system unable to boot.

To get the correct drivers for your system visit your OEM support website, your motherboard's website, your hardware vendors website, etc.

Don't use these kind of programs.

Thanks for suggestion i will keep that in mind for futher, u can't beleve on me i try to use it before 2-3 months but it wil not work every time when i try to download driver it says after some time during download no internet connection but yesterday when i posted this giveaway after 3-4 hours i try to use it & it works as never before it downloaded 17 outdeted driver may be God wants that i shuold post this giveaway

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
MalwareVirus said:
samit said:
Thanx for advice i m also try to download from dell but they give me an outdated version of dell touch pad driver so thats why i m using that & i also use slim driver scanner in the past but that only show u r up to date while other driver scanners shows at least 6-7 driver update.when u visit dell website & find driver update u see driver added 2005 or 2009 etc...

Sometimes the out-dated driver is the correct driver, just because there is a newer driver doesn't mean it is for your hardware.

If your hardware works correctly with an older driver, then never update it to a newer one. Each hardware model may have a specific driver made to work with it. Sometimes that specific driver just doesn't ever get updates. Some drivers maybe 5 years or more old.
Driver Update software fail to address this issue by trying to always install the latest driver that might not support your hardware. Third-party websites also fail to address this issue by trying to get you to download the latest version.

If Dell gave you an older driver then it is probably the best driver to use.

MalwareVirus

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 6, 2012
Littlebits said:
MalwareVirus said:
samit said:

Sometimes the out-dated driver is the correct driver, just because there is a newer driver doesn't mean it is for your hardware.

If your hardware works correctly with an older driver, then never update it to a newer one. Each hardware model may have a specific driver made to work with it. Sometimes that specific driver just doesn't ever get updates. Some drivers maybe 5 years or more old.
Driver Update software fail to address this issue by trying to always install the latest driver that might not support your hardware. Third-party websites also fail to address this issue by trying to get you to download the latest version.

If Dell gave you an older driver then it is probably the best driver to use.

this is really important suggestion you give me i will keep this for futher

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.