unknown virus from KAT.eu? no control over pc! Hlp

I ran the requested scans then took a peek. was able to locate said file in the scan results. looks like its listed in the results three times all zip files.
 

Attachments

I posted the files but for some reason im not seeing them in the feed! so I will post again.
the file I am seeing on the pc is c:\users\heather\deasktop\setup_9581.zip I ran the requested scans and looked at the results and found the same file listed three times in the scan results.
here they are thanks again.
 

Attachments

FRST.gif
Fix with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

icon_exclaim.gif
This fix was created for this user for use on that particular machine.
icon_exclaim.gif

icon_exclaim.gif
Running it on another one may cause damage and render the system unstable.
icon_exclaim.gif
​

Download attached fixlist.txt file and save it to the Desktop:

Both files, FRST and fixlist.txt have to be in the same location or the fix will not work!

  • Right-click on
    FRST.gif
    icon and select
    RunAsAdmin.jpg
    Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
  • Press the Fix button just once and wait.
  • If for some reason the tool needs a restart, please make sure you let the system restart normally. After that let the tool complete its run.
  • When finished FRST will generate a log on the Desktop, called Fixlog.txt.

Please attach it to your reply.
 

Attachments

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top