Expired Unlimited Licenses for Wise Care 365 PRO(Softpedia)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
Softpedia-Giveaway-Unlimited-Licenses-for-Wise-Care-365-PRO-470682-2.jpg

Download and immediately activate the Pro edition of an advanced system tweaker and optimizer for free

If you would be so kind to visit our Software Giveaways & Discounts page, you will notice a list with three Windows apps for which we are giving away free licenses. The first entry is Wise Care 365 PRO, version 3.

Download

Promo type: 100% free license for 1 year as long as you install no later than 31 January 2015
Valid until: 31 January 2016

taleblou

Level 1
Verified
Nov 2, 2012
Is it updatable? The free giveaways are usually not updatable and when updated it goes back to free version.

StriderHunterX

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 10, 2015
Is his function of cleaning the register safe?

No complaints here.Once I run all cleanup utilities(inlcuding Registry Cleaner) and finish the job with Disk Optimization,PC is running as fast as possible.

My users have been extremeeeeeely happy.:D

Reactions: MalwareT

Kami7

Level 3
Verified
Dec 24, 2013
Thanks for information, he will try but in front of it I will do copies of the register

StriderHunterX

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 10, 2015
Thanks for information, he will try but in front of it I will do copies of the register

Of course....Whatever it takes to keep your mind at ease.

Wise does create a backup of the registry before it does the cleaning.....

Registry.jpg

StriderHunterX

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 10, 2015
Just to let you know,guys-

If you create a portable version for USB usage,it reverts to the free version.Some of the features won't work like:

-Privacy Eraser
-Big Files Manager
-Context Menu

The MajorGeeks USB version is fully unlocked in this aspect.(Version 3.3.5)

Reactions: MalwareT

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.