unlocker and delta

thegeekaid

Thread author
Nov 9, 2015
Hi,
Did any one know how to get infected with toolbars and browser hijacker ? because I tried to download a few sample of them but none of them work, my last try today i downloaded unlocker because i read here that it came bundled with the delta search but again no infection, my browsers (Chrome, Edge, Firefox ) remain clean, I tested the unlocker in VMware environment , windows 10 , with no antivirus or anti-malware installed.
so any one have idea how to get infected !!
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@thegeekaid: You want to be infected? Well go to the third party download repository like CNET, Brothersoft and others where installer contains numerous bundled toolbars or possible PUP.

+ You may explore on our Malware Hub section for Adware based.

L

LabZero

On some dubious sites ( video streaming for example) you can find fake Java and Flash Player plugins which usually contain browser hijackers, adware, toolbars, etc.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.