UnThreat Internet Security 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Hidden agenda for that products is a bit risky since it might a trapped however none received alarms yet.

DrBeenGolfing

Level 1
Verified
Mar 16, 2013
cHNIOHo.png

Malware Security

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Apr 29, 2013
DrBeenGolfing said:
http://i.imgur.com/lYzDDPg.png

yea all those websites are saying its a clean product, so i guess its a clean product. Then, i would recommend it for users, but take caution just in case so it doesn't screw you over!

thanks guys for looking it up!

Malware Security said:
DrBeenGolfing said:
http://i.imgur.com/lYzDDPg.png

yea all those websites are saying its a clean product, so i guess its a clean product. Then, i would recommend it for users, but take caution just in case so it doesn't screw you over!

Malware Security

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Apr 29, 2013
Maybe said:
Unthreat has a behavior blocker?

thats were i screwed up on, but it did detect some files when i executed it, so it does have decent back up protection because usually some antivirus's like vipre, once you download the file and vipre doesn't detect it, then its not gonna get it after since it doesn't have good back up protection.

DrBeenGolfing

Level 1
Verified
Mar 16, 2013
Good review! They have the user friendly and smooth and reliable bit right. Scandium Security have owned this AV for over a year now and I can't find any sites that say they are scamming, putting malware/spyware in the program, or otherwise dodgy. If anyone can find any negative information about UnThreat since it has been owned by the present company, please PM me. Thanks!

Malware Security

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Apr 29, 2013
DrBeenGolfing said:
Good review! They have the user friendly and smooth and reliable bit right. Scandium Security have owned this AV for over a year now and I can't find any sites that say they are scamming, putting malware/spyware in the program, or otherwise dodgy. If anyone can find any negative information about UnThreat since it has been owned by the present company, please post links. Thanks!

haha your turning this review into an fbi investigation now!lol

DrBeenGolfing

Level 1
Verified
Mar 16, 2013
I tried to leave you kudos on your review but it won't stick, so 3 kudos to you here! Also, fixed my post to PM me instead of posting on your review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.