App Review Unthreat Pro Test

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

windowsdefender

Thread author
Aug 31, 2011
I am back from a long hiatus but I am better than ever at testing AVs for protection.
Today I tested Unthreat AV pro, Actually it worked better than I expected.
[video=vimeo]https://vimeo.com/56600266[/video]

P

Plexx

windowsdefender said:
Sorry, Vimeo has to convert the video(25 min left)

Try posting once video is up next time. This section is quite popular. Moment you create a thread, you are guaranteed a couple of users already on it.

P

Plexx

windowsdefender said:
Did not expect that, got my URL from WLMM. I checked it out when you posted that reply.

No worries. I had similar problems with Youtube before so it is all good:)

P

Plexx

Although I am not going to criticize the use of XP, I believe most users would view a test done on W7 over XP for fact that is more up to date and has less vulnerabilities over XP.

No point testing AV Solutions capability on a vulnerable OS.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.