Update on Nico@FMA

• Thread starter Deleted member 21043
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21043

Thread author
Hello everyone,

This thread is just to inform you that @Nico@FMA has been inactive lately because he's been extremely busy. Congratulations to him, his second child was born about 14 hours ago!

Since he now has a second child to support and his wife needs extra medical help (due to giving a heavy birth), he may be inactive, however he hopefully will be back soon!

Here is a picture of the new born baby:
mIOCr.jpg

Nico requested that I let people aware, and I was given permission to share the above photo on this thread.

Cheers. ;)

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2013
@kram7750 thanks for posting this as i could not myself due to the fact that my tablet has issues with MT site and i did not have my laptop since my wife uses it in hospital to have something to do while recovering.

Anyway guys as you can see i have become another time a happy daddy.
My wife and kids are doing great and my wife will soon be home, yet i will not be as active due tot he fact that my wife has some recovery to do at home due to the complicated C-section.
She was trying to give birth the normal way and it lasted 10 hours then the doctor made the call to do a C section as my wife's life was in danger to exhaustion and the whole C-section procedure also took 4 hours due to complications.
So all together it took little over 14 hours. But the result is great a happy baby son and a happy wife and a super happy daddy.

Ill keep you guys posted when i can.
Thanks for the warm comments.

Cheers

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2013
Thanks guys it means a lot to me all the reactions.
As it seems right now my wife might go home today so i am waiting for the final word.
You can imagine that i am kinda hyper at this point because i just want to take care of her and the little one and i cannot wait (I am deffo done waiting for this lifetime lmao) waiting sucks ..it really does. After my first son i was like can a husband feel anymore helpless and powerless?
But after this heavy birth i never knew that there is another level of feeling powerless.
She did have so much pain and there was literally nothing i could do other then supporting her and comforting here during the whole birth process, yet this is all symbolic as i just wanted to take the pain away and make it more easy for her.
But obviously i could not and that made me feel so powerless.... anyway end good all good.
When she gets home i will post a few pictures of the little one so you guys can see.

Cheers

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.