Security News US Weapons Systems Can Be 'Easily Hacked'

L

Local Host

There is no longer anybody around who knows how to program in BTOS / CTOS.... the operating system used for some defense systems.
The future of smart cities /s

Never approved nor liked IoT (smart cars, smart TVs, smart houses) all I see is opportunities for malicious actions (both from black hats and governments/companies).

Last edited:

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
L

Local Host

Oh I know, was a little sarcastic and ended up removing the /s cause I was trying to make a point.

Even though that video is for entertainment (game), I expect a future not much different from that (we already had incidents due to IoT), like SmartTVs listening in on people (Samsung), and fridges getting hacked, etc.

We all know how the USA government is looking to have a system just like that fictional ctOS, under the banner that it's to protect national security, is also why they keep asking for back-doors into multiple systems.
IoT is just making that USA dream easier, as most of those systems are exposed (Smart Cars, Smart Houses, etc.).

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.