Not open for further replies.

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Secure all your USBs with the powerful write, device autorun, and device lock protection of USB Protection Tool.

USB Protection Tools consists of the most powerful features ever. It has write protection to provide write-only privilege to your USBs, device autorun and Lock feature to block anonymous access and many more.

USB Protection Tools provides many extra features which makes it the most powerful USB protector ever.

Full article. Download USB Protection Tool - MajorGeeks

Andytay70

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2015
Secure all your USBs with the powerful write, device autorun, and device lock protection of USB Protection Tool.

USB Protection Tools consists of the most powerful features ever. It has write protection to provide write-only privilege to your USBs, device autorun and Lock feature to block anonymous access and many more.

USB Protection Tools provides many extra features which makes it the most powerful USB protector ever.

Full article. Download USB Protection Tool - MajorGeeks
Cheers bro
i'll give it a go as i use USB drives a lot with all my accounts etc;)

Reactions: frogboy

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@Malware Test : I think its a good complement with Mcshield as USB Protection Tool is design for lock down measure so considered different to each other.

Reactions: frogboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.