Kaspersky Internet Security 19.0.0.1088
Firewall security
Periodic malware scanners
zemana portable located in desktop and C:
Malware sample testing
I do not participate in malware testing
Browser(s) and extensions
Firefox: ublock, simple translate, lastpass, Kaspersky protection
Chrome: ublock, google apps (documents, calc, play music), lastpass, Kaspersky protection
Ms edge: ublock, lastpass, MS translate
Maintenance tools
Kaspersky in built tools
File and Photo backup
none, important information store on onedrive
System recovery
none
Computer specs
https://malwaretips.com/threads/vega-pc-master-race.87683/

vega

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 27, 2018
Well, i'm trying to leave my system safe, but that does not affect the overall performance, to be able to play and schedule quietly
PD. My english sucks, sorry for that

ChemicalB

Level 8
Verified
Sep 14, 2018
Kaspersky will protect your pc in the best way, however you should plan an OS backup on external support in the case of H/S disaster.
But you can decide according to your needs.
Thanks for sharing your setup :)

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
1: which version of kaspersky uses
2: I suggest a backup program.
I use and recommend.Macrium Reflect. in its free version. or Aomei. also free.
3 My English is also bad:ROFLMAO:: Thanks for sharing:giggle:

vega

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 27, 2018
stepseven84, bribon77, thanks, kaspersky version is 19.0.0.1088, and for backup, for now i dont have an external drive, only two pendrive (one with windows 10 installer) and the second with drivers, and some files for program settings, etc. in a near future, i buy a new hdd for that porpouse, but for now, two pendrive are my solution xD

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Pleas kindly edit Your config to add KIS number version, follow already suggestions about a System Image backup solution, what about to add a VPN for Web Privacy?

For "Virus and Malware Removal Tools" You may add HitMan Pro Free.

Thanks for sharing :giggle:

vega

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 27, 2018
Pleas kindly edit Your config to add KIS number version, follow already suggestions about a System Image backup solution, what about to add a VPN for Web Privacy?

For "Virus and Malware Removal Tools" You may add HitMan Pro Free.

Thanks for sharing :giggle:
Edited thanks for remember, and for vpn, i had not raised it yet, kaspersky has one, does not affect the speed or ping?, because most of the time is for leisure (games, series) or programming

Reactions: bribon77

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.