Venustus

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Yes, this remains a constant fact for all of us; but MalwareTips does enhance that 'reality of life' for so many. Those of us who've known venustus have also witnessed his exuberance along with the pleasure he's shared by simply being here, and so his absence has concerned me greatly. Imagining he could be with family lying upon a sandy beach is much more pleasant than the worry which sometimes creeps into my darker imaginings as the gravity of what had happened with our friend, n.nvt, @Fantasy. I wish there was a way to forward an email (or three) for our peaceful warrior of Greece, if only to let him know he has been missed.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 178

don't worry , too much, when you embark in MT plane, sometimes you will disappear for a while; my last disappearance lasted more than 6 months :p

(in fact you are abducted in Umbra Corporation secret facility, your brain is upgraded to v2.0 so you can accumulate more knowledge from here)

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
venustus was last seen: May 10, 2014

Like others have said members come and go all the time without reasons.

Enjoy!! :D
- yes, without reasons known by all other persons ..
My communication device enhanced crop.jpg
Gr74ckA.jpg

- so attends patiently, and pray, why not.

- maybe the vacations, I hope for him. - then enjoy.
AXGK38F.jpg

What I was told, was that he will return soon .. HOPE!

Last edited:

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
To all my dear friends at MT,
I am glad to be back after some very serious health issues in my family:((Some of you know what I mean)
Gladly, they are now resolved and I can again be a part of this wonderfull community!:)
I really missed you guys!!
Kind regards,
Dimitri:):):)

PS:Thanks to all for your concern,I sincerely appreciate it!!:)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.