Sophos
Browser
Samsung browser

Vipersd

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Dec 14, 2014
My old Samsung J5 (2015), works good and I never had any kind ofproblems with it. I had Adgurd Premium from MalwareTips giveaway and that helped a lot with ads and such annoying intrusions.
My mobile vendor didn't give newer updates for OS.

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
I think Sophos maybe irrelevant entirely if you only download apps from the Google Play store and check reviews. Sophos can be a CPU drawback for some phones.

I would say to check out Blokada, but you already have Adguard.

~LDogg

Vipersd

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Dec 14, 2014
I don't use Sophos always. I'm downloading it about every 2 weeks. Scan the phone and uninstall it after day or 2.

Only downside of the phone is small internal memory. So I get used to download an app to do a certain task and uninstall it afterwards.

Reactions: RXZ6Q

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.