VirusTotal - Can't be sure without it

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
A rare situation on the service load that when its extremely high the upload file will take long time. And yes sometimes it can be in the upload speed from the connection.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
jamescv7 said:
A rare situation on the service load that when its extremely high the upload file will take long time. And yes sometimes it can be in the upload speed from the connection.
I've encountered that problem also a few times....nothing major,but it's annoying.VT is a great site, simple design and easy to use.The addition of the VT community made this website even more user friendly and informative.
This is very rare but right now the site is down.

+Rep for the review.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    134.4 KB · Views: 674

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Love VT. I even had their little upload tool that when you right click on a program it say that I can send to Virus Total. That I thought was a cool feature.

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
VirusTotal's one of the best Security Services today since they offer everything for free! You can even get some of it's useful tools for the Beginners and Advanced users alike.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Also the most numerous hired engines that was available.

D

Deleted member 178

McLovin said:
Love VT. I even had their little upload tool that when you right click on a program it say that I can send to Virus Total. That I thought was a cool feature.

virus total uploader is nice as well for VTzilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.