Expired VMware Workstation 12 - 1 Year License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
VMware Workstation 12 - 1 Year License

vmw-scrnsht-overview_ws12plyr-strmlned-virt-4bus-tn.jpg

How to:
1) Register for an account at this link(Disposable email works)
image.jpg
2)Confirm your account to activate it from your inbox.
image1.jpg
3)Login here with the newly created account credentials.
image2.jpg
4)Select the product VMware CS50x and checkout.Fill the required details and wait for the product key and download link.
image3.jpg image4.jpg image5.jpg image6.jpg

Enjoy.​

Last edited:

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Appreciate the sharing, but it's from edX, I wonder if it sounds ok to make an account just to download this freeware. Seems like we're exploiting this kind of "loophole". I wonder if the software company knows of this act, will they it pull out all the VmWare courses from edX.

Just a thought.

Reactions: XhenEd

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
Appreciate the sharing, but it's from edX, I wonder if it sounds ok to make an account just to download this freeware. Seems like we're exploiting this kind of "loophole". I wonder if the software company knows of this act, will they it pull out all the VmWare courses from edX.

Just a thought.
It's all over other forums and neither they are double checking anything from their side. It is an evaluation copy, it states clearly.Till then let it help someone who can use it.

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The site is legitimate and I would imagine VMware has some type of agreement with edX. Since there is no stipulation that it requires you to enroll in any classes I do not see a problem with it.
If there is then I would imagine VMware will blacklist the licenses.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.