Expired VoodooShield Pro - a free license for 1 year

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Just a "heads up", until you familiarize yourself with Dans product I suggest that the settings be left at their default while you dig and learn, if it is your first exposure to VoodooShield. Just a suggestion though, and only if you have never used the software.
Santa Dan came early :) Stay Frosty.

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
its expired!

zLWlg0r.jpg

Jimbo791

Level 2
Verified
Jul 23, 2018
Ok I tried VS on my test laptop, it jammed seed4.me VPN in a way that the location could not be changed. When I tried to change location the VPN could not change it and stopped working. Removed VS, restarted the laptop and the VPN worked.
Any one else seen this ????
Also a problum with Thor, but dont know where to post it

Alexhousek

Level 2
Verified
Aug 19, 2017
Ok I tried VS on my test laptop, it jammed seed4.me VPN in a way that the location could not be changed. When I tried to change location the VPN could not change it and stopped working. Removed VS, restarted the laptop and the VPN worked.
Any one else seen this ????
Also a problum with Thor, but dont know where to post it

Try the official VS support forum found here: VoodooShield

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
i have bitdefender TS, syshardener, bitdefender traffic light web extension and voodooshield. do you think that i have to much security or the right amount?

Maybe, but I say this as someone who doesn't use security suites to begin with and I'm not familiar with BDTS and its features. If it's not affecting performance I'd say you're fine keeping VS. It's lightweight! I won't use any setup without it. (y)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.