App Review VoodooShield Review

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
Thanks for the share @venustus and thanks to the pc security channel for making this vid. I realy like VS in auto pilot mode , although it has some quirks here and there....in the near future it will be a good addition to a layered security setup because Dan and Vlad are really working their rearends off , to iron out all the bugs it still has , lets hope for the less fortunate people that they will have the freezing issue isloated as well soon.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
I love that he was educated while testing VS ;)
Could have saved himself from that by doing his homework beforehand.
I think a tester owes it to, the product, himself & his audience to familiarize himself
with a product and its functions and read up on it before actively testing it.
If I was actively doing video reviews, it would be a rule of thumb for me.
Great video none the less, Thanks.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
I would not use it personally but it can be useful for people who share there computer, like he said in the video.
Yeah VoodooShield is not for everyone, and the free version is limited to what the user can access, the full version on the other hand for Advanced PC users is much more
satisfying. Those that don't like VoodooShield should try AppGuard

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.