Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
MalwareTips members seem like ESET :3
Since this Poll is basically a popularity contest(since there are many choices that provide equally good protection) I would say ESET is and has been one of the most popular Security software. I do remember the days when it more or less just had a small cult type following,for lack of a better word.There are 3 that I use regularly and 3 more I have tried and would use again.

How was it going with Panda?
Panda Internet Security 2015 would have been a nice choice to add to the Poll as well as an "Other" choice.I think we should have a Poll on how many Polls like this we have had in 2015:D

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Truth ?, even so I prefer to Qihoo (Qihu) is free.

Yes, it is. Some a. products is cheaper to buy in Russian stores. The 1 year license for avg internet security in avg Russian store you can buy for 988 rubles. It's about $ 17. By the way, I also want to test Qihoo in Vmware to make my own decision about this product. Many users praise it saying that is a good product

Reactions: Jimmy HendriX
Y

yigido

Panda Internet Security 2015 would have been a nice choice to add to the Poll as well as an "Other" choice.I think we should have a Poll on how many Polls like this we have had in 2015:D
Do not forget Comodo IS ;) There is too many for "others", you can add these two to poll

Daniel Hidalgo

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Mar 17, 2015
I vote for ESET because for five years I've used what I do sosprende is its heuristic to detect threats not yet have the update in your database and how it combines with light system impact:)

Last edited:

Jimmy HendriX

Level 24
Verified
Well-known
Dec 25, 2014
Yes, it is. Some a. products is cheaper to buy in Russian stores. The 1 year license for avg internet security in avg Russian store you can buy for 988 rubles. It's about $ 17. By the way, I also want to test Qihoo in Vmware to make my own decision about this product. Many users praise it saying that is a good product

If, Qihoo is an excellent product because it integrates a powerful free all antivrus technology.
Try it and see the results.!

hi Jimmy, what version of qihoo you use? they improve te false positives and the product in general or not?
I need some feedback from qihoo users :D:D

Hello Piteko21, the TSE 360 is the same as the TS still has some false positives that the TS.
I'm using the complete version TS.
I'm using the latest version full of Qihoo (Qihu) Version: v6.2.0.1027 and these are their innovations and improvements:

Added: Language - Portuguese
Added: Language - Vietnamese
Added: Language - Chinese Simplified
Added: Internet Protection Chome 64bit
Added: Protecting Internet Browser Opera
Added: Internet Protection Yandex Browser
Added: Virus Scan in Safe Mode
Improved: Cleaner System Backups
Arrangements: Corrigendum

Last edited by a moderator:

midzan21

Level 1
Verified
Mar 8, 2015
I voted for ESET Smart Security because it is pretty lightweight and I used it for a while (and still using it), but I would also give a point to Emsisoft (used it for almost 2 years) just because of detections.

Piteko21

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 13, 2014
Hello Piteko21, the TSE 360 is the same as the TS still has some false positives that the TS.
I'm using the complete version TS.
I'm using the latest version full of Qihoo (Qihu) Version: v6.2.0.1027 and these are their innovations and improvements:

Added: Language - Portuguese
Added: Language - Vietnamese
Added: Language - Chinese Simplified
Added: Internet Protection Chome 64bit
Added: Protecting Internet Browser Opera
Added: Internet Protection Yandex Browser
Added: Virus Scan in Safe Mode
Improved: Cleaner System Backups
Arrangements: Corrigendum
thanks Jimmy, thanks god they add portuguese language and internet protection on chrome 64 bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.