Coupon Code VPN Deals

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

R2D2

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Aug 7, 2017
I got conned into buying a a lifetime subscription to PureVPN. They're less than satisfactory in performance.

And of course they'll happily hand over your activity logs when any Authority twists their arms. Can you really trust a VPN based in HK, China? Stay away & save your money or look elsewhere for a better service.

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
This VPN is bad news bears everyone. I'd skip on this deal. If I can make one recommendation I'd go for Windscribe any day, because of their high security. To the best of my knowledge, they do not share logs either. Best firewall and no DNS leak through all of the extensive testing that I have done. They gave away 50 GB free monthly usage a while back. They may end up doing this deal again - keep your eyes out! I'm a big fan. I know the speeds are not blazing fast, but for the normal everyday use I do not see any real need to have blazing fast VPN speed over the tight security that Windscribe has.

Another VPN I'd recommend to others is PIA. Cannot go wrong with this VPN service either!

Stay careful on the webs!

~Lightning_Brian

VecchioScarpone

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Aug 19, 2017
The mains reason I subscribed to PureVPN where two:
Very cheap lifetime offer, fantastic speed especially if connecting to Australian severs where I live. My provider give me 11Mbps max. PureVPN used to give me up to 40Mbps Oz to Oz servers. And up to 15Mbps from some overseas servers
All that has changed, terrible speed for quite a while now with no solution on the horizon...:mad:

Last edited:

Jake Miguel

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2016
I agree with you. Every vpn keeps logs - no trust. However there can be some reliable vpn services which keep no logs.

Yeah definitely. I bought PureVPN and Nord last year around November. One got shot in the news the other one is still doing okay. I am thinking of extending Nord's subscription.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Yeah definitely. I bought PureVPN and Nord last year around November. One got shot in the news the other one is still doing okay. I am thinking of extending Nord's subscription.

Yesterday I decided to connect to a Russian server in PureVpn. A surfing speed was incredible bad. I even couldn't load Firefox pages it took me much time to do it. So slowly as never in past. One more thing to say that PureVpn allows you 200 connection per day if more you account will be blocked. There is some kind of restriction for connection session.
NordVpn is good. I am connected to it now (I use an old version of NordVpn client as I like it more)
d.jpg

Jake Miguel

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2016
Yesterday I decided to connect to a Russian server in PureVpn. A surfing speed was incredible bad. I even couldn't load Firefox pages it took me much time to do it. So slowly as never in past. One more thing to say that PureVpn allows you 200 connection per day if more you account will be blocked. There is some kind of restriction for connection session.
NordVpn is good. I am connected to it now (I use an old version of NordVpn client as I like it more)View attachment 170147

Yes the support once told me about the sessions you can have per day. I did not know the number before though. Thanks for that :p

But why would anyone log in 200 times in a day? Question that comes to my mind.

Anyway, Yeah Nord is good and I hope it stays good. I will let my PureVPN subscription expire this year. Only relying on Nord.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
But why would anyone log in 200 times in a day? Question that comes to my mind.

For me 200 connections per day is enough for every users. But there are some users which use it to cheat emsisoft referral program to get extra days for subscription on Vmware (everytime they need a new Ip to get 1 extra months. Therefore many servers/connection sessions required to do this job).

Jake Miguel

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2016
For me 200 connections per day is enough for every users. But there are some users which use it to cheat emsisoft referral program to get extra days for subscription on Vmware (everytime they need a new Ip to get 1 extra months. Therefore many servers/connection sessions required to do this job).

Ohh. I did not know about that.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.