Coupon Code VPN Deals

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

uninfected1

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
I don't recommend to buy this Vpn. Their service is going bad:

1. Surfing/download speed.
2. Dns leak.
3. I think they keep logs
No doubt about it. They do keep logs, despite previously claiming they didn't. After the cyberstalker case, they finally admitted that they do log ip addresses but not user activity, but as this article shows ip addresses are enough to identify a user:
PureVPN Explains How it Helped the FBI Catch a Cyberstalker - TorrentFreak

Despite the cyberstalker case Pure VPN stilll claim the following on their site:

"We practice Zero Log policy that means we do not record your activities or what you do online. Our commitment to preserve your online privacy is second to none."

but still no mention that they log ip addresses. Misleading to say the least. Like others here I wouldn't go anywhere near Pure VPN.

Last edited:

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
PureVPN is not a security VPN nor a fast VPN. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone! I'm right with you @NikolayfromRussia .I do not trust this VPN company what-so-ever.

ExpressVPN is nice and NorVPN is nice; however, I am a Windscribe fan myself. Protonmail VPN is nice too.

I agree with your posting @_CyberGhosT_ ! Both are great.

jetman

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 6, 2017
Windscribe seems OK to me. I took a risk and got the $40 ,lifetime licence- time will tell if that was a good purchase or not.

However, the best I have used is F-Secure Freedome which is fast and has the backing of an established cybersecurity company. The only problem is that it is very expensive- I got it in a Black Friday deal last year. Their servers don't appear to be widely recognised as VPNs by websites yet, whereas if you access geographically restricted content using Windcscribe you are flagged as using a VPN !

Kaspersky secure connection never gets a mention- the trial version seems very fast.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.