Battle VPN for android

Cohen

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
May 22, 2016
I use NordVPN when I need it, not that I use it very much.
- Very easy to use - easy to get around the app and work everything.
- Full server list that includes distance from the servers (you can also favourite servers).
- They don't keep logs.
- Doesn't affect your internet speed very much (though, it depends on the server you're connected to).
- It doesn't affect my phone's performance very much.
- I haven't run into any issues when using it.

rigor

Level 2
Verified
May 20, 2016
OpenVPN is not a "VPN". It is simply a client used to connect to your VPN service of choice.
Try to make sure that whatever VPN service you decide to go for has OpenVPN support with config files or it's own client based on OpenVPN.

Jennifer Hudson

Aug 17, 2016
I currently use PureVPN as its cheap, allows upto 5 logins, has iOS and Android apps, no logs, has 500+ servers, good speed in my experience and they're based in Hong Kong.

Anurag Kuradia

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
May 17, 2014
I use TouchVPN because
-> IT IS FREE VPN APP <-
-> Light on my mobile
-> Very good Speed
-> Nice UI
-> has 17 servers for switch locations
= Australia
= Brazil
= Canada
= Czech Republic
= Germany
= Spain
= France
= United Kingdom
= Hong Kong
= India
= Japan
= Mexico
= Netherlands
= Sweden
= Singapore
= Turkey
= United States

Only Drawback
-> Sometime time adds pop-up (fix: adds can be skipped)

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
i would not use any free vpn. they collect all data from u and sell it to 3t party firms! Personaly i use Nordvpn ond Windows and Android. Strict no log policy, the vendor is trustworthly and the speed is realy nice(here in germany). the android version is realy good with autoreconnect etc. perfect-privacy is another trustwothly vendor. all is running on ram disk but the price is realy high for a vpn provider. but the windows client from perfect privacy is unbeatable with firewall etc build in.

CMLew

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Anyone heard of Astrill VPN? Somehow take a quick peek at Singapore Local Forum (as I'm from South East Asia) and pretty much most of them forumer there use Astrill VPN.

Quent

Level 1
Aug 10, 2016
If you have an Android device with access to Google Play you can just download a VPN in the Google Play store. Select the country you want to be located and then switch it on. Plus, you may surf special VPNs rating websites, e.g. like this, and choose one of the mentioned services. As far as I know the most popular and powerful is ExpressVPN. The price is not so high, but it offers a lot of benefits and easy to set up. Plus, it provides good anonymity and speed results after testing.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.