Expired VPN Seed4.Me - Try it 1 year for free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

hamo

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
VPN Seed4.Me

imgingest-4197697406187419048.jpg

seed4.me-vpn.jpg

Try it 1 year for free

Link: VPN for iPhone, VPN for Android by Seed4.Me VPN Club

(One Year Free)
New Registration Only.. One account for PC and Mobile.

This is my favorite...!

DavidLMO

Level 4
Verified
Dec 25, 2017
Looks like I should DL and give it a try in VM. Are the Ads a bit much though? How much does it slow things down? I tried one other freebie but it slowed things down way too much.

I guess though just having it installed for when you really need a VPN is worth a peek.

@davisd

Why have you concluded that they are shady? TIA

Reactions: browneylad

browneylad

Level 2
Verified
Sep 27, 2017
I thought this vpn is a beta test program given the regularity of free long time giveaways 1 full year for anyone :eek:! If not beta by developers themselves then by one of the other big vpn companies & after good tests they will just announce XX company is buying them & merge or cancel old accounts. No proof of it, just a guess.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.