Advice Request VPNium Free VPN

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slerion

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2016
i Wouldnt trust any free vpn either by security nor logs. or their usage of data.

generalwu

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2016
@Slerion I agree with you hence I'm looking for a stable VPN extension company that I can part my money with but so far it's either out of my comfort range or it's unstable. :confused:

Slerion

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2016
@Slerion I agree with you hence I'm looking for a stable VPN extension company that I can part my money with but so far it's either out of my comfort range or it's unstable. :confused:
hmm i dont know about any good and stable and secure extension vpn really....

only standalone ones.

Myriad

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
May 22, 2016
Could You write the one ?
Regards :)

You might like to check out Tunnello which is available as an extension for Vivaldi browser.

Perhaps it is what generalwu is using .... see early posts .

Status
Not open for further replies.