W32.Sillyfdc Virus HELP

W32.Sillyfdc Virus help me

• 4/25/14 norton scans siuon.exe W32.Sillyfdc Virus and put in quarantine but i got some folders and

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i got some folders and files that cant be deleted a $recycle bin folder and hiberfil.sys and pagefi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Racca Tira

Thread author
Apr 26, 2014
4/25/14 norton scans siuon.exe W32.Sillyfdc Virus and put in quarantine but i got some folders and files that cant be deleted a $recycle bin folder and hiberfil.sys and pagefile.sys,desktop.ini file too in some folders and when I delete they came back again I do a system full scan with norton in safe mode and use ccleaner please can you explain me how I can fix that?Im newbie and I dont nkow how to post very well and I have some captures of the folders but Idont know how to post them i got some folders and files that cant be deleted a $recycle bin folder and hiberfil.sys and pagefile.sys,desktop.ini file too in some folders and when I delete they came back again I do a system full scan with norton in safe mode and use ccleaner I upload the images of the folders that I can not delete and the drives that shows that I dont have in my pc but still apearing in my pc

Attachments

• virus.JPG
    virus.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 81
  • Captura.JPG
    Captura.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 87
  • fila.JPG
    fila.JPG
    4 KB · Views: 76
  • filass.JPG
    filass.JPG
    9.3 KB · Views: 80
  • oi.JPG
    oi.JPG
    8.7 KB · Views: 81
  • hd.JPG
    hd.JPG
    15.3 KB · Views: 76
  • filase.JPG
    filase.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 71
  • sys.JPG
    sys.JPG
    10 KB · Views: 90

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Have you used removable drives recently?

> Check USB storage devices / removable drives

Download MCShield from one of the following links:

MyCity - Official download link
Softpedija - Mirror download link

• Double click MCShield-Setup to install the application.
  • Wait a few seconds to MCShield finish initial scan.
    Recommendation to under General and Scanner tab you click on Defaults button to choose recommended options.
  • Connect your USB storage devices to the computer one at a time. Scanning will be done automatically.
When all scanning is done, you need to attach a logreport that MCShield has created.

Start -> All Programs -> MCShield -> Logs

Attach here -> AllScans.txt

Explanation: USB storage devices are all the USB devices that get their own partition letter at connecting to the PC,
e.g. flash drives (thumb/pen drives, USB sticks), external HDDs, MP3/MP4 players, digital cameras,
memory cards (SD cards, Sony Memory Stick, MultiMedia Cards etc.), some mobile phones, some GPS navigation devices etc.

***** NEXT *****

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatibale with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them.
Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.

Racca Tira

Thread author
Apr 26, 2014
the download have adware I chek the task manager and I see atiedxx.exe csrss.exe and winlogon.exe process are they are virus?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.