Wait a second, was that weird interstellar object an alien spacecraft after all?

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
It looks like poo but here is another theory from a couple of Harvard geek's.

"And while the reddish color of Oamuamua matches the organic-rich material that natural objects like asteroids accumulate over time, a derelict machine would have slowly eventually accumulated its own reddish dusting."

Source The Truth About the Bizarre 'Alien Spacecraft' That Buzzed Our Solar System

D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

Like aliens, we should be aware of the existence of 'undersea people'. Unlike the alien coming from the sky, they are in the deep sea and it is difficult to witness.:cool:
You know why whales, etc. get washed up in the beaches from time to time.. It's the only way to get mermaid examples out by sending blasting sound waves by secret agencies.. think about why dolphins get so friendly with humans, because mermaids are humanoid-like, and for them, they are pets.

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
Obviously, it's a cloaked starship, something like the Enterprise! It simply slowed down as it passed Earth. The reason it is kept secret is the same one the gnostic gospels remain hard to find and de-legitimized. . Knowledge is power and the powerful wish to retain it. Very early civilizations knew the truth but this knowledge has since been repressed. The gods are aliens but they see what we would do with too much knowledge. You can check it out on Ancient Aliens. It's the History Channel after all. It's real. I'm not kidding. :emoji_expressionless:

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
Obviously, it's a cloaked starship, something like the Enterprise! It simply slowed down as it passed Earth. The reason it is kept secret is the same one the gnostic gospels remain hard to find and de-legitimized. . Knowledge is power and the powerful wish to retain it. Very early civilizations knew the truth but this knowledge has since been repressed. The gods are aliens but they see what we would do with too much knowledge. You can check it out on Ancient Aliens. It's the History Channel after all. It's real. I'm not kidding. :emoji_expressionless:

Thanks!

1541549802351.png

Truth.

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
1541550280676.png

So US NRO (National Reconnaissance Office) used special super-hyperspectral image collection and processing to defeat the cloaking device and show that the craft actually looks like this.

1541550416318.png

Then US CYBERCOM penetrated their network. Turns out, the aliens were using Webroot, so that was not difficult.

Photos were taken from inside the alien craft.

1541550693720.png

Don't tell anybody.

Attachments

• 1541550398736.png
    1541550398736.png
    46.8 KB · Views: 207

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
View attachment 201122

So US NRO (National Reconnaissance Office) used special super-hyperspectral image collection and processing to defeat the cloaking device and show that the craft actually looks like this.

View attachment 201124

Then US CYBERCOM penetrated their network. Turns out, the aliens were using Webroot, so that was not difficult.

Photos were taken from inside the alien craft.

View attachment 201125

Don't tell anybody.
1541550416318.png

That's miraculous, how did you pull that off so fast, it's exactly how I was imagining it, if you didn't watch that video do, it's halarious:emoji_ok_hand:

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
I can say Martians were not involved with that rock... I can't vouch for other civilization though. Some jerks out there like to throw rocks around and have a blast when it hits an inhabited primitive planet... not that I would know anything about it as I'm definitely not an alien.. 100% human here...

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.