Wajiman's Config 2014

S

starchild76

instead of using advanced system optimizer I recommend to switch to wisecare 365 free or iobit advanced systemcare : these two are way better then the one you are using. aso is not very trustworthy....

wajiman

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Jul 18, 2013
instead of using advanced system optimizer I recommend to switch to wisecare 365 free or iobit advanced systemcare : these two are way better then the one you are using. aso is not very trustworthy....

thanks, i googled up and decided to try iola system mechanic:
Code:
http://pc-system-utilities-software-review.toptenreviews.com/system-mechanic-software.html

Last edited:
S

starchild76

do not use iolo system mechanic its even worse than aso! this will wreck your system in a matter of seconds! ask anyone else here , definately a no go!

Reactions: wajiman

wajiman

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Jul 18, 2013
do not use iolo system mechanic its even worse than aso! this will wreck your system in a matter of seconds! ask anyone else here , definately a no go!

Thanks again, will try now iobit and does that have driver updater??? i was using aso only due to that mostly

Reactions: starchild76
S

starchild76

ccleaner is the only tool safe to use to clean out obsulete registry keys : providing you do not know how to weed out to keys manually. some cleaners act to agressive , with their so called deep scans : " during this scan there where 700 + invalid keys found " a novice user would clean when asked. in fact this will kill your operating system leading to bsods , endless bootup cycles! ccleaner always asks to backup the registry , before cleaning obsolete junk , as goes for wisecare 365.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.