Status
Not open for further replies.

Velocity90

New Member
Hi there

I followed the guide on how to remove wanderburst here - http://malwaretips.com/blogs/ads-by-wander-burst-removal/

and followed it religiously

I still have the Wanderburst malware. I ran the sequence disconnected from the internet and it returned immediately I re connected

Tried running chromes cleaning tool, which has removed malware on another laptop - no success

went offline and ran the sequence again - same result. The screen grab shows the one file that comes back, that seems to indicate that there is something that reloads the virus after cleaning, buried somewhere. This is a guess and is probably massively wrong..........

I came on here and saw the advice to run FARBAR, but I couldn't follow the bit about running as an administrator, it wasn't an option available. Files are also attached

If you can help, I will be massively grateful, as I am out of inspiration and applications.

Thanks in anticipation

Mick
 

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top