Warming temperatures melt 1600 years worth of ice in 25 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
I totally agree. The only "serious culling of the 'herd'" would occur at the hands of humans, as Nature was defeated long ago. Like biological/chemical weapons. Even there, most of the planet would be virtually uninhabitable from all the human wastes and remains of civilizations like industrial and nuclear plants. Who's going to mind the store that is Planet Earth?

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
Destroying all the Humanity is not the first and only solution. Humanity is a prized creation so destroying it will be the last option.
Take an example :
We build a PC, it runs wonderfully in the beginning. Then, after some time it starts malfunctioning. Now what do we do? Do we just throw it away? No, we first try to repair it, not just once but quite a number of times.We give it a few chances to run properly again. We only through it away if it doesn't gets running properly again.
Its the same with us, those who have created us will give us a few chances, they will try to mend us.
Some is coming or may be has already come.

P.S. NASA and the US govt. is silently letting us know that there is life elsewhere. They are very slowly putting this to people's mind, making their mind accustomed to it, otherwise most will panic.

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
I am not afraid of Climate change for now, I believe it will not have a serious effect on Humans at this time, perhaps the Sons of my Grandchildren will see it.
What I fear is a nuclear War that could happen at any time.

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
Yes, and 'Fuhrer Trump' mocked her today.

He makes himself look SO SMALL sometimes..

Oldschool, as the USA Ambassador to MT, what do you think of this?

A young woman with that much fire and the "cool" factor to troll Das Fuhrer right back! I absolutely LOVE it! (y) (y)

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Pretty sure she's related to @upnorth.
V3Xh2sJx_o.gif
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Nope, she ain't! :p

I just saw this stuff on the news and, well I'm not too fond of what goes on in the greedy background with that girl. Many people I know in my country get's a bitter taste in their mouth when it's mentioned. The commitment etc is nothing wrong with. I do though agree with her, don't listen on her but instead on science.

@show-Zi is very correct that polar bears is one of the animals that's getting hit first and has been for years now.

Swede Cannibal Guy Magnus Soderlund may in fact be our own @upnorth. :eek: o_O
What the hell!??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
V3Xh2sJx_o.gif
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Nope, she ain't! :p

I just saw this stuff on the news and, well I'm not too fond of what goes on in the greedy background with that girl. Many people I know in my country get's a bitter taste in their mouth when it's mentioned. The commitment etc is nothing wrong with. I do though agree with her, don't listen on her but instead on science.

@show-Zi is very correct that polar bears is one of the animals that's getting hit first and has been for years now.

What the hell!??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ha! That was a literal 'laugh out louder'...

That spoiler vid is appropriately awesome.

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
I would recommend check out two previous shares, as those gives a bit better view what goes on today.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I am not afraid of Climate change for now, I believe it will not have a serious effect on Humans at this time, perhaps the Sons of my Grandchildren will see it.
What I fear is a nuclear War that could happen at any time.
I agree, and I think this is probably why progress on global warming is slow. I think there is a way of thinking that 'There is no problem if there is no big influence on the period of my life.'. So is the issue of nuclear waste. It is just throwing solutions into the future. :unsure:
V3Xh2sJx_o.gif

Since yesterday, a little background has been told in Japan.

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
I agree, and I think this is probably why progress on global warming is slow. I think there is a way of thinking that 'There is no problem if there is no big influence on the period of my life.'. So is the issue of nuclear waste. It is just throwing solutions into the future. :unsure:
Maybe my position is something selfish, not thinking about the future of humanity, but it is so and I think it is the position of many countries ... badly done.(n)

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018

The Climate change activists in D.C. significantly slowed my commute to work.

How dare them tree-huggin' greeny-weenies.

Not really.

Even though I didn't like sitting in my car .......... without coffee... seemingly forever........ I support this.

1569597316560.png

Protesters slowing down Burrito.

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Does anyone stop for a sec and pick up any trash if walking outside? Brooklyn is swimming In garbage and if it's windy, you see a lot of plastic bags twirling by, maybe even getting to the ocean or East River. That's what I pick up: bags, straws, balloons, plastic sheets and the worst: Styrofoam. :sick: I applaud NYC for already partially banning that nasty ****, it's a killer to the environment. All of it is, actually. Anyone use a cloth shopping bag? (y):emoji_v::emoji_ok_hand:

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
So, everybody is having Pizza. :)

Yeah, exactly jogs.

Oh the indignity.

Does anyone stop for a sec and pick up any trash if walking outside? Brooklyn is swimming In garbage and if it's windy, you see a lot of plastic bags twirling by, maybe even getting to the ocean or East River. That's what I pick up: bags, straws, balloons, plastic sheets and the worst: Styrofoam. :sick: I applaud NYC for already partially banning that nasty ****, it's a killer to the environment. All of it is, actually. Anyone use a cloth shopping bag? (y):emoji_v::emoji_ok_hand:

Yeah, dat right plat.

We should all do our part in some little way to give back to the planet.

1569608683970.png

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
Here in Spain plastic bags cost money in all places like supermarkets, etc. and garbage there are containers for organic waste and Paper and Glass, I think it will be so throughout Europe. But it is not the normal people who pollute, but the factories and a long etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.