Warming temperatures melt 1600 years worth of ice in 25 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Has anyone heard of the Great Pacific Garbage Patch? Your head would ache, that's how mind blowing it is. There are cleanup efforts at work, and efforts to recycle it into sunglasses and stuff but sooo much of this plastic remains. I totally wish the money and technology were there to load some of this endless, toxic crap up into huge containers, aim at the sun and blast off. Only then can we truly say, "now that's making a difference."

The Ocean Cleanup

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
But it's not the normal people who pollute...

I dunno Bribon, maybe parts of Spain have a challenge too.

1569613736144.png

But thank goodness you are going to lead the charge to Green Glory.

Viva la Bribon!

Has anyone heard of the Great Pacific Garbage Patch? Your head would ache, that's how mind blowing it is. There are cleanup efforts at work, and efforts to recycle it into sunglasses and stuff but sooo much of this plastic remains. I totally wish the money and technology were there to load some of this endless, toxic crap up into huge containers, aim at the sun and blast off. Only then can we truly say, "now that's making a difference."
The Ocean Cleanup

Human beings are such filthy creatures.

No wonder the Space Aliens ignore and reject us..

1569615154033.png

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
Here's some disturbing news about plastic in tea.

She noted this is a chance for consumers, like those looking to reduce their plastic use, to be more aware of their purchases.

"There is really no need to package tea in plastic, which at the end of the day becomes single-use plastic," she said. "[And] which is contributing to you not just ingesting plastic but to the environmental burden of plastic."

Exactly.

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
Soon your eggs will get boiled just by moving along to your house from the market.

And governments will say it is proof of nothing.

Spanks, don't let your Harvey Milk education get in the way of your participation here.

Priorities...

Anybody who has not seen the film, 'Milk' -- it's very good.

Harvey Milk... Harvey Mudd.... it's all the same...

Last edited:

Spanks, don't let your Harvey Milk education get in the way of your participation here.

Priorities...

Anybody who has not seen the film, 'Milk' -- it's very good.

Harvey Milk... Harvey Mudd.... it's all the same...

I am lactose intolerant.

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
Here in bottom problem with the climate change is that there is to opt for other energies not the current ones, that supposes to disassemble what there is and to re-assemble what is new, which also supposes to spend money, I do not know if the most industrialized Countries will do it and those that are not also, the question is that the thing is not easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.