Warming temperatures melt 1600 years worth of ice in 25 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Annoying creepy girl who knows nothing about climate

Surprise! I'm with you, it's sometimes difficult to accept from someone affected with conditions like this. But with a subject so urgent, colossal and global, please join me in trying to move past the messenger and embrace the message with everything you've got. I'm dead-serious.

I do not know if the most industrialized Countries will do it

We can't make any real progress with the voodoo dolls in "leadership" right now. That's why I'm watching the US impeachment hearings keenly.

We can't make any real progress with the voodoo dolls in "leadership" right now. That's why I'm watching the US impeachment hearings keenly.

Trump will not be impeached. Most Americans want him re-elected. And looking at the facts and track record, I don't blame them.

But anyway, why do anti-US sentiments and politics always end up on this forum ? I don't see anyone bashing Putin or the president of Singapore.

Last edited by a moderator:

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Climate change is intertwined with the business and corporate interests. Obvious. Discussion of politics is otherwise abhorrent and distasteful in any context as far as I'm concerned. So, personally, I'll not be baited into further posts on that subject. Adios.

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
Here's some disturbing news about plastic in tea.

Always use loose, preferably whole leaf tea. Tea in bags is usually inferior quality, basically the sweepings from the floor after screening. These are the lowest grades like "dust" or "fannings". Adding plastic to tea bags is simply adding insult to injury. :coffee::coffee::coffee:

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
The top 10 CO2 emitters are:

1. China
2. US
3. India
4. Russia
5. Japan
6. Germany
7. Iran
8. Saudi Arabia
9. South Korea
10. Canada

That's not a group that is going to cooperate very well, regardless of who is in power. So who is in-charge doesn't much matter.
If those are the ones that pollute the most but the rest of the World also has to compromise if not, you don't earn anything.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Think of the earth as a house. The house is getting muggy. I thought that the family of the residents had to do something and started discussions. When we exchanged opinions about the cause, the discussion of the family developed into a quarrel on the topic of who is responsible. Enthusiastic about blaming each other, the family has completely forgotten about the heat.

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
Think of the earth as a house. The house is getting muggy. I thought that the family of the residents had to do something and started discussions. When we exchanged opinions about the cause, the discussion of the family developed into a quarrel on the topic of who is responsible. Enthusiastic about blaming each other, the family has completely forgotten about the heat.
No one's fault is, is human evolution.:giggle:

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
Whatever...

Climate changes for as long as the earth exists.

Climate activists, so-called scientists, and other people are saying **** for so long and none of the things they claimed in all those years happened.

The Boston Globe (April 16, 1970) wrote: that scientists predicted that there would be a new ice age by the 21st century.

The Washington Post (July 9, 1970) wrote: US Scientist Sees New Ice Age Coming. In the next 50 years.

The Guardian (January 29, 1974) wrote: Space satellites show new Ice Age coming fast.

The Miami News wrote: More droughts likely, expert tells senators. 88 on way to be hottest ever as world temperatures up sharply. While 88 was the last dry year and after that, it became wetter and wetter.

None of it happened.

The things Al Gore said....did not happen....

There's a large list of predictions from so-called scientists that did not happen...

Barack and Michelle Obama were always talking about climate change and rising sea levels... but still they bought a 29-Acre Martha’s Vineyard Vacation Compound, which is located at the water front for about 15 million dollar or more.

And btw...

If you are talking about climate change here, then you are on the wrong forum. I thought this forum was about cybersecurity and not a forum for so-called climate activists.

How sad for you.

You are pretty much wrong on everything.

Yeah, people should believe you and some political hacks over 95% of the worlds scientists in the field. :rolleyes:

You believe something strongly, and you don't even know why... other than a political ideology telling you so..

But I will convince you of nothing. So go forth, be ignorant.

:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.