Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
VideoGamer: Watch Dogs' revised PC system requirements are even more demanding than the last ones

Ubisoft has released the revised system requirements for the PC version of Watch Dogs – and they appear to be even more demanding than those alleged to have been released last week.

Minimum Requirements

Supported OS: Windows Vista SP2 64bit, Windows 7 SP1 64bit, Windows 8 64bit
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 @ 2.66Ghz or AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0Ghz
RAM: 6 GB
Video Card: 1024 VRAM DirectX 11 with Shader Model 5.0 (see supported list)
Sound Card: DirectX 9 compatible Sound Card
This product supports 64-bit operating systems ONLY

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
COJBrJa.jpg

I have Watch Dogs pre-ordered for the Playstation 4. Not even daring to bother playing on current-gen.

The limitations I noticed in GTAV (360) were crushing luckily the single player gameplay made up for it.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I thought about getting Watch Dogs_ but not getting any new hardware this year, so I won't be buying it, despite my avatar. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.