We Hack Repair & Fix your Website, FOR FREE!

Fel Grossi

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 17, 2014
Your website is infected with malware ?
Got blacklisted ?
Is it sending emails on its own and strange redirects happening ?
Or is it just loading slower than usual ?

Don't panic, because we got you covered!

Instead of paying $200+ fees to companies like Sucuri, Sitelock to clean your website, we will do it FOR FREE!

As Comodo, we don't profit from your troubles.

"Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness. "
Euripides

So, got infected ? Visit Website Security | Complete Website Protection Software | cWatch and we will hack repair your website immediately and for free!

Thanks!

Windows_Security

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 13, 2016
There are a lot of small and mid sized companies without decent security of their website. Website security as a service sounds like a good idea and the pricing plans seem fair to me. So fom a security and marketing point of view: it seems like a good idea.

Fel Grossi

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 17, 2014
There are a lot of small and mid sized companies without decent security of their website. Website security as a service sounds like a good idea and the pricing plans seem fair to me. So fom a security and marketing point of view: it seems like a good idea.
I think that too.

I (big enterprise in security) do a work for you free (clean your website), I do a good service. And other hand, if you like, can use my endpoint security for a good price. This is a good and clean marketing game.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.