• Microsoft Internet Explorer

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Microsoft Edge

Votes: 11 9.1%
  • Opera Browser

Votes: 18 14.9%
  • Vivaldi Preview

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Other web browser (please mention it in comments)

Votes: 22 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
For Windows 8.1, we use a constantly developed high performing alternate browser to the well known orange "Fox", Pale Moon x64. The newest arrival (for us) with a different kind of name is SeaMonkey. It has provided a surprisingly smooth experience for us in a familiar browsing way!;) Think of "Explorer", one that works safely. In Windows 7 SP 1, we continue to happily browse in Firefox with nary a hiccup.:cool:
Though honorable mention goes to Opera, the performance award for a Chromium browser (on our newer system) goes to Slimjet which not only performs well, it's also kept current with frequent updates as it follows in it's Bigger Chrome brother's footsteps with a considerably lighter step!:):)

Last edited:

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Honestly, in my observation Opera manage to become an efficient browser without a crashes from my system nor slowdown; unlike Google Chrome from few reasons + I'm no longer at FF due to my bad experience however I'm embrace for the concept of Cyberfox and other editions.

Meanwhile Edge is my current browser which is good however bugs are present alongside of freezing of tabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.