WEBROOT can be funny

jenniferatemple

Thread author
Verified
Oct 2, 2013
This is the subject line on the last email they sent in their attempts to get me to purchase:

"Final Offer &#-; Snag Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus for only $14.99"

It looks looks like they are swearing at me " &#-; ", I laughed and paid up. After all, its still the best anti virus going these days. I was thrilled with the discount!

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
RE: WEBROOT is can be funny

Is this for 1 PC and/or 5 Devices? Could you provide a link? Thanks!

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011

It's 1 PC / 1 Year.

Use Google for "Final Offer &#-; Snag Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus for only $14.99" for the link.

jenniferatemple

Thread author
Verified
Oct 2, 2013

Moose said:
Is this for 1 PC and/or 5 Devices? Could you provide a link? Thanks!

1 PC / 1 Yr., Sorry I can not provide a link because this came after I rejected numerous offers during the free trial which I let expire. Then after that they wanted to know why I had not purchased when I uninstalled, I filled in the form that came after I uninstalled. A few days later I got the really! reduced price. So download the Free Trial, when it expires, give them a good reason for not keeping it. I told them (true) it had not been a long enough trial for me to work out conflicts with my other programs & set up. You can try the google link below, Good Luck! I had to use my original key so I am not sure if this will work or not but its worth a try!

Actually: https://www.google.ca/search?q=Final+Offer+%26%23-%3B+Snag+Webroot+SecureAnywhere+Antivirus+for+only+%2414.99&oq=Final+Offer+%26%23-%3B+Snag+Webroot+SecureAnywhere+Antivirus+for+only+%2414.99&aqs=chrome..69i57.1704j0j4&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.