Expired Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2014 Free 6 Months Subscription

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Thingol

Level 1
Verified
Aug 9, 2014
Anyone know if it can be used to extend an existing licence. I assume not and it's aimed at new users but know a few users of the product who'd like this if it does.

Thanks

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Verified
May 26, 2014
Anyone know if it can be used to extend an existing licence. I assume not and it's aimed at new users but know a few users of the product who'd like this if it does.

Thanks
The key can be used with existing offer because it's displayed to you instantly. I tried it with a Facebook promo, and voila, it was 270 day subscription.

PS, The giveaway is already posted in the section by somebody else.

Reactions: Thingol

rebel4life

Level 9
Verified
Sep 30, 2012
i cant get a licence it says my trial has ended does anyone have an extra licence around i will be very happy if someone has one and thanks

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Promo is still running.
Note : Webroot Defensive Stop of the Game Promotion Offered in the 50 U.S. between 12:01 PM MT on August 7, 2014 and 11:59 AM MT on January 5, 2015 ("Offer Period"). During the Offer Period, you will receive a free 6 months subscription for Webroot SecureAnywhere® AntiVirus for 1 device. Offer applies only to subscriptions downloaded from wwww.webroot.com/broncos. Not valid on previously purchased or out-of-stock merchandise. May not be combined with any other offer, coupon or discount. Webroot reserves the right to modify, cancel or terminate this offer at any time without notice. Void where taxed, restricted or prohibited, and to employees of Webroot and participating online affiliates.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
New links Updated and working.
Capture.PNG

epaaeiz

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Nov 25, 2012
Is it compatible with Eset Nod32 Antivirus? Can I use both of them?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.