Unlimited Giveaway Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus CE 24.3 - free license for 6 months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://tunecom.ru/licenses/132-webroot-secureanywhere-antivirus-besplatnaja-licenzija.html
How to get a license
Just download Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus version CE 24.3 and install it on your computer, the antivirus will activate itself.

Operating system support: Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista 32 or 64-bit

Michael Pare

Level 1
Thread author
Jun 12, 2020
Get a free license for Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus cloud-based antivirus software to keep your Windows computer safe from a variety of online threats.

Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus provides real-time, cloud-based protection against viruses and other malware.

The antivirus solution protects the webcam and credentials of computer users on the Windows operating system, blocks dangerous sites and zero-day attacks.

Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus includes the following modules: password manager, backup and synchronization, optimized.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Yes, I saw that. Very suspicious. Personally, I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole. If you want a bona fide Webroot download link (not free, but very reasonably priced), then PM me and I will direct you.
There's absolutely nothing suspicious about it. Tunecom is a trustworthy website and provides many giveaways. I even scanned the download at VirusTotal and no scanners detected it. You shouldn't just assume something is malicious, when it's very easy to tell if it is or isn't.
Maybe it is a good program,but it is a russian website. Not for me!
It's really quite bizarre that you would avoid a website because it is Russian. I don't think it's fair to hold Russian citizens accountable for the actions of their government. But in any case, you can watch the posted video and determine for yourself if Webroot is good or not.

Muddy7

Level 2
Verified
Jun 27, 2014
It is suspicious because it offers a free 6-month trial of Webroot. Webroot does not offer free trials of its product. (This is different from its legacy product, Prevx, on which it is built, which did.) I therefore suspect this is a pirated copy of Webroot. However, I will check directly with them.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
It is suspicious because it offers a free 6-month trial of Webroot. Webroot does not offer free trials of its product. (This is different from its legacy product, Prevx, on which it is built, which did.) I therefore suspect this is a pirated copy of Webroot. However, I will check directly with them.
Okay, that makes sense.

Aug 15, 2020
There's absolutely nothing suspicious about it. Tunecom is a trustworthy website and provides many giveaways. I even scanned the download at VirusTotal and no scanners detected it. You shouldn't just assume something is malicious, when it's very easy to tell if it is or isn't.

It's really quite bizarre that you would avoid a website because it is Russian. I don't think it's fair to hold Russian citizens accountable for the actions of their government. But in any case, you can watch the posted video and determine for yourself if Webroot is good or not.
Absolutely agree with you. It is just a customized version with a built in license key nothing else. I am really surprised ro see so many WEBROOT haters here and wonder if those comments are even based on facts or testing. I have had used it for years and in my experience it is a decent program. The best part is that it is so so so light weight on system. Earlier, ESET used ro be my preference when it comes ro resouce usage, but that is longe gone :-(

Reactions: Dave Russo

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Absolutely agree with you. It is just a customized version with a built in license key nothing else. I am really surprised ro see so many WEBROOT haters here and wonder if those comments are even based on facts or testing.
If you watch the video posted in this thread, you can see how it performs in a recent test. The haters come from the fact that when tested, Webroot often performs poorly. In my opinion, it's certainly not a terrible product, but there are better alternatives. If it's working for you and you like it, you might want to keep using it, It's worth nothing that a few years ago, ESET became lighter than it was in the past.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2020
If you watch the video posted in this thread, you can see how it performs in a recent test. The haters come from the fact that when tested, Webroot often performs poorly. In my opinion, it's certainly not a terrible product, but there are better alternatives. If it's working for you and you like it, you might want to keep using it, It's worth nothing that a few years ago, ESET became lighter than it was in the past.
I already saw the video but according to AVtest results (I believe the don't publish it anymore on their website) it's still quite efficient ranging about 85 percent detection rate. I agree that there are far more efficient ones out there but still Webroot has it's resource usage plus point than any other ones. Also, I have been using ESET on my quite old laptop for about 3+ years and it has definitely changed from past in terms of resource usage. At times it hogs the CPU and RAM like hell.

PS: Still an ESET fan though ;-)

Reactions: Nevi and Dave Russo

Muddy7

Level 2
Verified
Jun 27, 2014
Frankly, I think that AV testing technology is still relatively immature. Despite Webroot scoring less well in professional AV tests than many other AVs, it is the only AV I've used that (to the best of my knowledge) has kept my machines completely free of malware.

Muddy7

Level 2
Verified
Jun 27, 2014
I get how you think and feel about Webroot
It's not a matter of how I think and feel (though thoughts and feelings do, of course, result from the aftermentioned). It's rather a question of the track record I encountered with previous AVs I used, and then with Prevx/Webroot (both, I would hasten to add).

Reactions: Dave Russo

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.